c 123-124

return

Rebirth of the chaotic space of the last days

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 123 Love You Earlier

    Xiao Ziqing stood up and straightened his military uniform. After scanning a few people, he said goodbye and walked out.

    Li Meiru's face turned pale, but she was still unwilling to lose everything, so she hurriedly pulled Xiao Ziqing down.

    "Xiao Ziqing! Even if our relationship is not good, you have been so cruel since we have been together for such a long time!"

    Zhou Ruowen stood behind and said nothing. He had no position to ask Xiao Ziqing to give up the supplies, but he was also reluctant to give up those supplies. So don't stop Li Meiru, if Li Meiru can really convince Xiao Ziqing, then Zhou Ruowen will benefit.

    Xiao Ziqing ignored and walked out, Li Meiru went to chase after him, Xiao Yuan used supernatural powers to form a barrier to block Li Meiru's approach.

    Among the interests, Li Meiru couldn't care much, she suddenly saw Zhou Ziyue out of the corner of her eye, her eyes lit up, and she pulled Zhou Ziyue away.

    "Have you ever thought about your sister! You are willing to watch her starve to death!"

    Zhou Ziyue was caught in pain, and tears burst into tears. Everything just now, plus her arm being held tightly by her mother, made the honest and cowardly girl Some crashes.

    Hearing Zhou Ziyue, Xiao Ziqing's steps finally stopped, and Xiao Ziqing sighed.

    "If I really want to earn money, you, father. Do you really think that those things can lie safely in your pockets? The Chu family is far from as simple as you imagined. How can I really be played by you so easily between applause ?"

    Li Meiru was slightly stunned, looking at Xiao Ziqing, who was naturally noble and straight, with a familiar arrogance in her eyes. Suddenly, everything seemed different.

    "You..."

    "After my father's death, I, as the heir, can come back to inherit at any time. You think you have bribed those relatives, because I have been forced by you to have nowhere to go. But you don't know, the greatest treasure of the Chu family It is not the property of the Chu family, but in the official network. I originally planned to give you those supplies to support Ziyue and the unborn child."

    Li Meiru couldn't find anything to say for a while, and she couldn't believe that Xiao Ziqing was right. Those materials were not greedy at all and chose to be handed over to others.

    Xiao Ziqing continued: "I have done my best. It is a pity that you handed over those materials to others, Xiao Ziyue became Zhou Ziyue, and that unborn child was crushed by you! Li Meiru, what are you holding? to enjoy those things that do not belong to you with peace of mind? I have no shortage of supplies, but I will not waste them on you. The official base maintains hard work. I will not give up a grain of rice for the recovered supplies, and donate them all to Official."

    After dropping a blockbuster, Xiao Ziqing dropped another.

    Xiao Ziqing: "I am your stepson, and I do have the right to maintenance. I have already discussed with the authorities. One steamed bun per day is already a high level of maintenance in terms of prices after the apocalypse. You can do it yourself." The