c 71-72

return

Rebirth of the chaotic space of the last days

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 71

When Zhang Wei was just awakened before, Zhang Wei's family still held the thought of Zhang Wei becoming a monster and avoided it, but even after experiencing the pain of not having Zhang Wei to support their family, everyone must hand in three crystal cores every day, otherwise they will be killed. Get out. Before Zhang Wei went out to fight zombies, he handed over eighteen crystal nuclei according to the rules every day.

But without Zhang Wei, the rest of the people's life is obviously not so easy. Zhang Wei's parents have always loved Zhang Wei's younger brother, Zhang Da, and wanted Zhang Da to support the family instead of Zhang Wei, and solve the fifteen crystal nuclei that should be handed over to the family except Zhang Wei.

But this Zhang Da has been spoiled since he was a child. He followed the team, not to mention beating zombies. He was scared to pee his pants, not to mention that the first reaction when he saw a zombie coming was to push the people around him out. , people were killed by Zhang Da.

Naturally, a beating is indispensable, so ever since Zhang Da came back with a bruised nose and a swollen face after going out to beat zombies on the first day, he refused to go out for life or death.

The originally leisurely family also had to find some jobs to earn crystal cores.

At the same time, Zhang Wei, who has supernatural powers and is not burdened by his family, can be said to be very popular for a while. The power of thunder is not only useful when fighting zombies, but also very useful for charging the inside of the base. The crystals he earns Nuclei is more like Xiaoshan, the level in the base has been raised, and the treatment is much better than that of ordinary families.

Zhang Wei was singled out by Xiao Ziqing himself from the family. At least in the villa, Zhang Wei's future grades have nothing to do with his family members. After watching the video made by Sun Quan, Zhang Wei was also disheartened. Yi Leng agreed with Xiao Ziqing's decision. In the first few days, Zhang Wei's family could barely get by. After a long time, they couldn't whet their appetite when faced with the simple food in the bowl, especially when they heard that Zhang Wei was enjoying big fish and meat now. Later, it was Zhang Wei's mother who had the cheek to suggest to the personnel department that Zhang Wei belonged to their family, Zhang Wei's promotion was calculated according to the family, and their family members should receive the same treatment.

There are quite a few families who abandoned their family members when they awakened their abilities, and they basically severed ties with their families after the abilities awakened. is a family.

But it was the first time that Tong went directly to the HR department and asked for common treatment without going through the supernatural person, or even turning a blind eye to the supernatural person.

People in the personnel department also look down on this kind of person, and directly pointed to the list in the family book. Zhang Wei was alone, and there were only five people in this group of people, not including Zhang Wei.

Afterwards, the news about Zhang Wei's family spread in several places. It was fine to just abandon him when he was in a coma, but even if he was awake, it was just to let him support his family.