c 135-136

return

Rebirth of the chaotic space of the last days

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 135 Expansion of Staff (Part 2)

    Personnel is still a big problem. Xiao Ziqing is not a person who likes to make do, and it is even more impossible to attract a group of mobs to add burden to the base.

    We can only lower some recruitment standards as much as possible, and still dare not recruit people on a large scale.

    Xiao Ziqing counted the people inside the base. Now it is close to 15,000 people. There are currently 5,000 people with supernatural powers, and 600 people with fifth-level supernatural abilities. , the speed of upgrading is unsatisfactory.

    On the other hand, if the number of people in the base expands too quickly, the officials may not agree.

    So what else to do?

    Xiao Ziqing thought for two days but got no results. Maybe it was clear from the bystanders. When he asked Sun Quan about Xu Wenshi's situation, he casually asked how to solve this situation. Sun Quan, a bystander, immediately thought of a solution.

    "I remember you said before that many people in the south are going north. Now, especially in province L, it is already overwhelmed. Most of these people are refugees, and they are all refugees. The officials must be in a state of distress."

    Xiao Ziqing's eyes lit up, and he scolded himself why he didn't think of this? In this way, manpower can be expanded openly. And when I helped those refugees when they were abandoned by the government, it should be easier to gather people's hearts.

    Having figured this out, Xiao Ziqing immediately contacted the headquarters in Kyoto to tell her thoughts to the past.

    At this time, Wu Shibo also has his own work to be busy. The department belongs to the central government and specializes in investigating the situation of various departments after the end of the world.

    The phone is a satellite phone. The satellites in the sky are not affected and are still in use, but there are relatively few satellite phones.

    Just as Wu Shibo was about to get angry, he suppressed the anger abruptly after seeing the caller ID.

    "Nephew Ziqing?" Wu Shibo's voice became much softer after the call was connected.

    "It's me!" Xiao Ziqing smiled, "I didn't disturb your work."

    Wu Shibo looked at the hill of documents in front of him, gritted his teeth and said with a smile: "No, no, what's the matter?"

    Xiao Ziqing said: "Yes It's not a big deal. When I went from Q City to Kyoto, I saw a lot of people going north. There were more heads than zombies. I don't know if the official side can handle it!"

    Wu Shibo is currently busy with this matter , because there are too many people, some moths in the official government took advantage of this time to publicize their private pockets, and the opportunity to enter the base was all bought with food, and even blocked those capable and potential supernatural beings from the door, which offended many People caused quite a protest.