c 121-122

return

Rebirth of the chaotic space of the last days

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 121

    Xiao Ziqing didn't back down, and retorted: "Yes, I was trapped in the northeast of the snow-covered mountains, and I haven't seen anyone who went to search and rescue for two years. It can be seen how much you were immersed in the grief of my father's death, Madam Zhou. "

    At that time, Li Meiru was fighting for Xiao Ziqing's share of inheritance, wishing Xiao Ziqing would die outside, how could he send someone to rescue him?

    Li Meiru was furious at being broken, but suddenly remembered Xiao Ziqing's identity now, she gritted her silver teeth and said, "Things were chaotic at the time, and everyone was too busy to take care of themselves. What's more, you have such a great ability, how could something happen. "

    Xiao Ziqing smiled and said: "That's true. I have been very capable since I was a child."

    When Xiao Ziqing said this, Li Meiru became even more angry. Since she was a child, she has plotted against Xiao Ziqing so many times, all on the surface, she has the upper hand, but in fact Xiao Ziqing always retreats to advance. In the end, Li Meiru felt flattered that she had won the victory and suddenly realized that Xiao Ziqing hadn't lost anything.

    Then Xiao Ziqing turned his attention to Li Meiru's current husband, Zhou Ruowen, and said, "Aren't you going to invite me in?"

    It would be impolite for guests to keep blocking the door, let alone Shangfeng.

    Zhou Ruowen looked at Li Meiru, only felt that Li Meiru was being bullied, and he didn't have the guts to really turn Xiao Ziqing out, so he immediately invited with a smile: "It's my negligence, please, hurry up.

    " Opening the car, the car drove into Zhou's residence, and Xiao Ziqing sighed inwardly as he looked at the familiar scenes around him. The yard, which had been carefully cared for by gardeners, was deserted, and the walls were peeling off. In the last two years, there was no sky-high protection, even here.

    Seeing Xiao Ziqing's eyes looking around all the time, Li Meiru was quite proud: "Captain Xiao is quite eye-catching, our Zhou residence is small, I think you, who have seen the big world, would look down on you."

    Xiao Zhai Already surnamed Zhou, Li Meiru did not believe that Xiao Ziqing was really as calm as he appeared on the surface.

    Xiao Ziqing just smiled and said nothing, let's show off with Li Meiru now, anyway, Zhou Zhai's surname Zhou is only a few days away. This house was inherited by Xiao Ziqing according to the will of the old man of the Chu family, and the official decision was made to implement everything according to the will of the old man of the Chu family. Xiao Ziqing had the final say on where this house would go.

    A century-old house, a century of changes. Now it is a time of vicissitudes, and the prosperity of the Chu family in the past can no longer be found.

    Hearing Xiao Ziqing's silence, Li Meiru only thought he was being embarrassed, and continued to show off: "In fact, this house is also one of the best houses in Kyoto. There are many houses, and some people came here to discuss opening the house and sublet out the unused empty rooms. But my husband knows that I like quietness, so he didn't agree." The