Chapter 32

return

Rebirth of the chaotic space of the last days

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 32

Kuro was taken away, and Xu Wenshi also went to add firewood to the fireplace. The room must be warm, Xiao Ziqing and others have already changed into shirts, looking very comfortable.

In the afternoon, together with Kuro and his team, they worked on the outer wall all afternoon, installing various organs of various sizes. Xiao Ziqing was interested in this aspect, but also had a whim, and made some small changes, but the effect was even better.

Unexpectedly, Kuro has a lot of talent in this area. Xiao Yuan once received special forces training, and learned some small traps and tricks from the very beginning, but Ku Luo is different, he can learn from one another very quickly, which makes Xiao Ziqing very admired.

Xiao Ziqing felt that it was almost done, and the sky also turned down.

That night was still guarded by three dogs, and the three of Xiao Ziqing entered the space together.

Xiao Ziqing didn't know it, but just as the three of them entered the space, the butler named Ku Luo suddenly raised his eyebrows, and a playful look flashed in his enchanting eyes, with a faint murmur in his mouth: "The breath disappeared? It seems This family has a lot of secrets."

Kuro put his fingers on his chin and thought about it, and then a charming smile appeared on the corner of his lips: "Whatever, Miss should wake up soon. Tsk tsk, move quickly. "

The three entered the space, but were taken aback at the same time. In front of me is a fruit forest, a fruit forest that has already borne fruit. The fruit tree is not big, but it bears a lot of fruit. If it is opened according to the harvest of the orchard before the model, this fruitful fruit tree can definitely be regarded as a bumper harvest.

"This space is really strange, and the speed of growth is amazing." The

fruit tree is not tall yet, and now Xiao Ziqing can easily reach the fruit in the lower places. Xiao Ziqing picked an apple. It was found that the apples were rosy in color, and the fruit was very large, at least about a catty.

Old Zhong also picked up the fruit and put it under his nose for a sniff: "The fruit has a strong fragrance, and it is the best among apples. It seems that this space is really a miracle from heaven. It is rare or even impossible to appear in the outside world." Such good fruit, not to mention the output is so large."

Xiao Ziqing nodded: "These fruit trees are not lacking in tropical fruit trees, and they are still growing gratifyingly. Let's go to the farmland." When we

arrived at the farmland, all the crops inside were ripe. Xiao Ziqing found that there were no * or too old plants in it, and they should have stopped growing to a certain extent. I believe it will always remain fresh.

However, there are advantages and disadvantages, so it is impossible to keep seeds.

But Xiao Ziqing has a lot of seeds, so he doesn't care about these.

Lao Zhong went to wash some fruits in the space, cut them up and put toothpicks in the fruit plate, Xiao Ziqing ate a piece of pineapple, the sweet and sour taste and the unique aroma of pineapple, Xiao Ziqing was fascinated by the eyes in satisfaction. He liked to eat pineapples since he was a child. Naturally, he searched for the best varieties in the world and cultivated the best products, but what he ate now was incomparable.