c 131-132

return

Rebirth of the chaotic space of the last days

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 131

    When the rice bites into the mouth, it tastes rich, sweet and firm. I don't know what kind of method Feng Ruiyang uses. Even a simple food like rice can be made so delicious.

    The side dishes are even more tempting to swallow your tongue.

    Xiao Ziqing joked: "If you get tired of doing other things, with Ruiyang's skills, even in the last days, you can make a lot of money and support the two of you."

    Feng Ruiyang smiled and shook his head: "You Forgive me, I still prefer to make it for Xiaofei to eat alone."

    Xiao Ziqing was slapped with dog food, picked up a piece of cumin mutton and put it in his mouth, the meaty fragrance overflowed his mouth, and chewed and swallowed it full of fragrance.

    "I never asked, how have you guys been doing in the last two years? At the beginning, you probably were caught off guard."

    "Want to hear the truth?" Bai Sha swallowed what was in his mouth.

    Xiao Ziqing nodded, and Bai Sha said: "To tell you the truth, when the doomsday comes, I have made sufficient preparations, much more than you. It can even be said that the Bai family has been preparing for it decades ago."

    Xiao Ziqing was stunned , Unbelievable: "How is it possible?"

    "Nothing is impossible." Bai Sha said, "The Bai family is the one that keeps the most secrets about the eight major families. Small, no less dangerous and turbulent than the red period. So you have heard of our old Bai family house. The basement is an underground palace, which specially invited the best masters to design a lot of organs. The defense and attack are integrated, which is more powerful. There are multiple hidden compartments, and there are a lot of storage-stable food for individual soldiers."

    Xiao Ziqing smacked his lips, and it sounded a little unreal, as if the things in the novel were displayed in front of his eyes.

    Baisha continued: "I was reborn twice. The second time I changed from Nie Yufei to Baisha, I spent the recovery period with an eleven or twelve-year-old boy. Although he is a child, he has A sense of vicissitudes from ancient times. He told me a lot of things. But unfortunately, as soon as I left him, my memory about him began to blur. He said many important things, and they all vaguely turned into dreams. Can catch a little."

    Xiao Ziqing thought of Sun Quan in an instant, her memory was very unstable, as if being manipulated by someone: "You know Sun Quan, haven't you communicated with each other?"

    Bai Sha said: "I said, I also studied with Sun Quan, we The situation is completely different, and Sun Quan can't figure out who that person is. I vaguely remember that something important happened, and this matter is very serious."

    "So you start preparing, and you will not rush until the end Stand firm?"

    Bai Sha nodded: "That's it. But it's been two years since Doomsday, I haven't seen him again, I think, maybe it will be like this in the future. But you are a bit special, it's what I said before, so I won't repeat it If it