c 163-164

return

Rebirth of the chaotic space of the last days

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 163 Doomsday Truth

    As a housekeeper, the most tiring time is the morning before the young master wakes up.

    Needs to be perfectly prepared for what the day may require.

    Including documents that need to be reviewed, meals for the day, and clothes to wear.

    At the same time, all the servants should be instructed to work together to create a clean and comfortable environment.

    All servants must arrange everything in an orderly manner before the master wakes up. Only in an environment of absolute comfort can it be guaranteed that the owner will not feel short in this regard for a day.

    Lao Zhong prepares morning tea for Xiao Ziqing by himself. There is a specially hired chef in the villa, but unless Lao Zhong is too busy, as long as he has a little time, Lao Zhong will personally design a nutritious and delicious meal for Xiao Ziqing and Xiao Yuan. delicious breakfast.

    Every ingredient has been carefully calculated in the mind, and the nutritional value has been estimated many times. With the recent physical condition of the two young masters, one meal is used to the greatest extent to give the young masters the nutrition they need.

    At six o'clock in the morning, everything was ready, and I stood in the room where the two slept and knocked lightly on the door three times. This is the most basic knocking etiquette. From ancient times to the present.

    Because only when the funeral is reported will it be knocked randomly. Although many people forget this now.

    "Come in..." came a lazy voice from inside.

    Turning the handle and opening the door, the old clock said with a familiar smile, "Good morning, young masters. Breakfast is ready, should we go to the dining room or stay in the room?"

    Xiao Ziqing lay on the bed with dim eyes, wearing some charming red hair. mark. Xiao Yuan has already started to put on his clothes, he is full of energy and satisfied.

    Xiao Ziqing was too lazy to speak, Xiao Yuan said instead: "Send it in."

    Lao Zhong withdrew and closed the door, went downstairs to push the prepared dining car upstairs.

    Xiao Ziqing went to bed late last night, and she had less rest recently, so this is the time when she can't wake up. Xiao Yuan also felt distressed, blaming himself for not knowing how to restrain himself last night.

    There is no way, the last time the two of them did it was more than a week ago. It's a luxury to see each other when you're busy, let alone make out.

    Xiao Ziqing yawned and sat up, letting Xiao Yuan wait for her to put on her clothes.

    "Should be safe and sound in the future." Xiao Ziqing's voice was still lazily waking up.

    Rare things are almost done.

    Xiao Yuan said: "I received a text message in the morning, and the authorities have started a thorough investigation of the research institute. The current director of the research institute has been imprisoned. If there is no accident, he will be charged with treason."