c 91-92

return

Rebirth of the chaotic space of the last days

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 91

    Xiao Ziqing smiled and said nothing, agreeing.

    People basically come here on a whim and come back on a whim. They have gained as much as they bought, and they are in a good mood.

    No one cared about what Xiao Ziqing was going to do when he stayed.

    Xiao Ziqing first stayed in the reception hall for a while, and then a host asked Xiao Ziqing to go to a certain place.

    Only Xiao Ziqing was called alone, facing the gentle smile of the hostess, Xiao Ziqing straightened his suit, nodded to Xiao Yuan and Sun Quan, reassuring them, and followed the hostess to leave.

    If you want to do it, you have to do it a long time ago, and it is impossible for the official to survive until now. And even if the official has evil intentions, Xiao Ziqing will not be afraid at all, his fourth-level ability is not for idle food.     Xiao Ziqing did not have the slightest timidity, and walked steadily and calmly behind the hostess, the smile on the corner of his lips was still elegant and calm, and everyone who saw him showed admiration.     To be able to have such a psychological quality, no matter whether he is really confident or pretending, this person will definitely not be simple.     Xiao Yuan frowned, still worried, and secretly turned on the Bluetooth headset to operate the power. If there was anything wrong with Xiao Ziqing, Xiao Yuan would immediately use the gravity power to suppress the people around him and rush over.     Sun Quan was more interested in the decoration of the reception hall. He drank a bottle of AD calcium in his hand and drank another bottle, his stomach was full and he still didn't know how to stop.     Not long after Xiao Ziqing left, another hostess came over to Sun Quan and said, "Excuse me, is this Miss Sun Quan? Some of us want to meet you, can you come with us?     " Be polite, but the soldiers behind the hostess told Sun Quan that if she refused, coercive measures would be taken.     Xiao Yuan blocked Sun Quan behind, frowned and looked at the hostess: "What do you mean?" The     hostess still had that formulaic smile, and persuaded: "Mr. Xiao Yuan, please don't make things difficult for us, there are people above If we want to see Miss Sun, we are also following orders."

    Sun Quan     wanted to pat Xiao Yuan's shoulder, but when he raised his hand, he found that he couldn't reach it. He patted Xiao Yuan's arm, and his voice didn't fluctuate: "Don't worry, they don't have any intention of harming me." Calculate whether they have the meaning of harm from the change of their expression, and this is generally not wrong.

    "But..."

    "Don't worry." Sun Quan said again, looking up at the hostess, "Then sister, shall I go with you?"

    His eyes were pure and his tone was innocent and harmless.

    Seeing Sun Quan's innocent appearance, the hostess felt that Sun Quan's maturity just now must be an illusion. How could such a cute girl be interviewed by the leader?

    Unable to understand this point, the hostess didn't think too much about it, and said with a smile in a coaxing tone, "Come with sister, be good and give me something delicious."