Chapter 58 Sun Quan's Preview (High Energy Ahead)

return

Rebirth of the chaotic space of the last days

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 58 Sun Quan's Preview (High Energy Ahead)

Sun Quan, who still had a baby face, was the easiest to open up people's defenses and was willing to gossip with her. Within two hours, Sun Quan inquired about some things from people who knew the family well.

Two years ago, the family also lost a son because of a work-related injury, but when the person was still being rescued, the family gathered more than 20 humanitarian construction sites to argue for death compensation. After the son died after the rescue failed, 800,000 The compensation was increased to 1.2 million because the son's mother cried, made trouble and hanged himself three times. However, after the compensation was paid, it was only a month after the death of the son, and the mother bought a house with beautiful manicures and hair dyes, and showed off everywhere. The clothes I bought cost thousands of dollars.

But now it seems that the time has returned to two years ago, basically a routine, maybe this family doesn't care about the death of the deceased at all.

Xiao Ziqing, who is used to seeing people's hearts, was not surprised by these things, but in order to prove that the rumors were true, Xiao Ziqing even did an experiment, telling the family that they would only pay fifty catties of rice, and then, as expected, the wife of the deceased was the best in the rumors. Mom, she really cried, made trouble and hanged herself three times. The poor Breakthrough Sky asked Xiao Ziqing to give them a few thousand catties of grain, and it was quite reasonable to say that rice was only a few yuan a catty, and a few thousand catties of grain was considered cheap. , He also said that he can eat whatever he wants in the villa in the future, and never do any tiring work again.

What else can Xiao Ziqing say about this? I can only blame myself for spoiling the people in the villa too much, making them forget the cruelty of the end, forgetting that this is an era when it is possible to kill someone just for the sake of one or two meters. Let them have the courage to hold the idea that there is legal protection before the end of the world and they can do anything wrong, and openly blackmail a person with absolute power and ability in the end of the world.

The ending is naturally predictable, Xiao Ziqing is not unfeeling, he gave them two hundred catties of grain, and drove their family away. When they made trouble, they did not forget to invite the wooden warehouse and the dog. They took the grain and put down their words cursingly , Said to sue Xiao Ziqing for murder.

This matter has been discussed until the next half month, and the public opinion is basically one-sided. In an era when education is common and most people have three views, this kind of superb family basically won unanimous support when they were driven away. .

But at the same time, the safety issue when killing zombies has become the most difficult issue at present.

In fact, for this point, Xiao Ziqing and others are also doing their best to achieve perfection. There are anti-slashing clothes, thick cotton clothes, and sunglasses and masks on their faces. They are almost armed from head to toe to teeth, but everything is safe. There is an eventuality, no one is 100% sure of surviving completely.

After several discussions, the only result was that there was no solution. Even if it is well-equipped, it is impossible to achieve perfection.

And the best solution is to improve the overall combat power and defense power, in other words, to carry out professional fighting training.