Chapter 56

return

Rebirth of the chaotic space of the last days

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 56

Xiao Ziqing's stomach is not good, because of this, the food he eats is carefully calculated, and the conditions of Doomsday itself are not good. If something goes wrong, I'm afraid it's not easy to find a doctor.

Xiao Ziqing never thought that he was that weak, but under the joint insistence of Xiao Yuan and Lao Zhong, Xiao Ziqing had no room to refute.

In less than two hours, Xiao Yuan absorbed all the crystal nuclei, and what he brought was a more profound and exquisite ability.

Xiao Ziqing once asked Sun Quan what his abilities belonged to, and Sun Quan gave the answer of gravity, and Xiao Yuan turned the space around him into his own domain to manipulate at will. Xiao Ziqing thought about it carefully, and it was probably like this.

Xiao Ziqing began to test the limit of Xiao Yuan's abilities, and also tested Xiao Ziqing with bullets according to Sun Quan's method, making Xiao Yuan stand sideways, Xiao Ziqing raised his hand and let the bullets pass across the reachable place in front of Xiao Yuan. Xiao Yuan used his ability to control the space in front of his hand in advance. The bullet paused for a moment, but it still passed through Xiao Yuan's control and hit a wall not far away. However, it had lost its power and hit the wall. It fell to the ground without any damage to the wall. Although it didn't completely stop the bullet, it at least made the bullet basically lose its power. In the last days, apart from zombies, hunger, cold, and human hearts, the most deadly things are probably the only one left. If Xiao Yuan's supernatural power expands infinitely and forms an absolute domain, then within the domain, I am the only one, and I am afraid that there will be no one in this world who can compete with it. Perhaps Xiao Ziqing's lover sees beauty, no matter how you look at Xiao Yuan, he feels infinitely beautiful, but Xiao Ziqing believes that Xiao Yuan is definitely the kind of man who can grow into a top man. What Xiao Ziqing was thinking at this time was, perhaps, the current power is still far from enough. When the spring is warm and the flowers bloom, at that time, those who survived will basically have some skills. At that time, Xiao Ziqing wants to build a small base around. Strength is the only way to keep oneself absolutely safe.

In fact, there should already be large and small bases with preliminary prototypes. It's not that Xiao Ziqing didn't think about which base to join in the past. But their team is too special. In the next six months, the status of the superhumans will be very embarrassing, and they will even be hunted down. However, if Xiao Ziqing's space is known by others, such as the master of the base, they will ask him for or use his space. Space, what should Xiao Ziqing do? What's more, Xiao Ziqing has never been a person who depends on others. Even if Xiao Ziqing is too lazy to take care of the base's affairs and merge with other bases in the end, at least he will first hold the daunting power in his hands, so that others will weigh their weight when they want to deal with it. , Is it enough to bear the anger from Xiao Ziqing? Sun Quan is not a person who will disappoint people. Early the next morning, Xiao Ziqing saw Sun Quan with a pale face, staring at panda eyes and handing over a thick stack of proposals to Xiao Ziqing, along with a system CD and Those magnetic cards that Xiao Ziqing gave her. "It's all solved?" Sun Quan yawned, obviously he was too sleepy, and nodded vigorously, "It should be all right, you can see for yourself if there is anything you need to add, but I suggest you come in the afternoon Find me, I need enough sleep now." The drowsy footsteps were flamboyant, and he fell down the stairs before taking two steps, the three of them were startled and hurried over to check the situation, but the guy was lying on the stairs with his head upside down The next one fell into a deep sleep, and couldn't be woken up no matter how much I taught. Looking at Sun Quan's pale face but sleeping soundly, Lao Zhong sighed helplessly, "It's hard for her." In Lao Zhong's eyes, he couldn't regard Sun Quan as an adult. "I remember all the things she did." Xiao Ziqing is a person who knows how to repay favors, and what he dislikes the most is owed favors. In the end, it was Lao Zhong who carried Sun Quan back to his room to rest. Everyone had a day off and gathered together to study the plan given by Sun Quan. The plan given by Sun Quan is very comprehensive. He almost thought of the disappearance of sesame seeds and listed several solutions, and the plan proposed yesterday has also been repaired.