c 103-104

return

Rebirth of the chaotic space of the last days

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 103 Benefit Time

    Sun Quan's departure caused a lot of trouble inside the base, but the big news will only pass in a few days, and there are still many things to be busy in the apocalypse.

    Xiao Ziqing contacted the officials several times, but Xiao Ziqing didn't intend to have a close friendship. Except for a few persistent ones, there were not many people who could disturb Xiao Ziqing.

    The number of people in the space is still increasing, the population is increasing, and the consumption is also increasing. When the zombies do not pose a threat, the population increase has become a big problem.

    After repeated expansions, a sixth floor was added outside the previous five-story wall, and houses were built between the fifth and sixth floors to accommodate newcomers. At this time, the base was already close to the urban area and close to residential buildings. Now Xiao Ziqing is thinking about, Do you want to build a seventh city wall and put some residential buildings in it. Those are ready-made buildings, which will save a lot of trouble in terms of manpower and material resources.

    Standing outside the city wall on the sixth floor, Xiao Ziqing looked at the building two hundred meters away, and he was already very far away. It was up to Xiao Ziqing alone whether he wanted to paint in his base.

    The cold wind howled against his face, making his serious face look a little cold.

    "With the current rate of increase in the number of people, even if it doesn't expand now, it will be a matter of time." Xiao Ziqing's voice was not high, and Xiao Yuan beside him could hear it clearly.

    "I'm more worried about the upgrade of the zombies. Now the third-level zombies, our outer city walls need to be repaired every seven days. The outer walls are covered with tungsten steel! The hardest metal. If we wait until the fourth level, what will we use?"

    "Skeleton or scales of mutated animals of the same level." Xiao Ziqing had thought of this a long time ago, "I plan to buy a large number of mutated beasts from Sun Quan and keep them in the space. The evolution in the space will be faster than the outside world. You and I can hunt and kill them with abilities." It’s also convenient, when the level reaches the level as strong as the zombies or even higher than the zombies, we can take what we need.”

    “One or two ends is fine, but if there are too many…” Two fists are hard to beat four hands, Xiao Yuan has never been A big man.

    "Have you forgotten that I am the owner of the space? Not to mention that the animals living in the space have an absolute love for me. If they really resisted, they will release the space first, and then send it directly to the basement. Where time stands still, I can Move freely, and then the supernatural animal will be almost dead."

    Although Xiao Ziqing cannot teleport objects arbitrarily in the space, the specific position of putting things into the space outside can be controlled.

    "It's better to prepare in advance." Xiao Ziqing often talked about being prepared. Xiao Yuan remembered it very deeply.

    "Don't worry now, we have to wait another year for the fourth-order zombies. Do you think we should be anxious about our honeymoon? Sun Quan's incident has been going on for so long, and the base has returned to normal, although Sun Quan is missing. Quan is such a hard-working ass, but it’s not a problem to live in peace for a month.”