Chapter 52

return

Rebirth of the chaotic space of the last days

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 52

Xu Wenshi stood behind and watched, this would be his first time confronting Xiao Ziqing's methods.

Xiao Ziqing walked straight out of the house, went to the only house next door with an intact door, and knocked on the door.

"Come out!" Xiao Ziqing was not polite.

The family of three inside could see everything clearly from the cat's eyes. They all knew that there were many zombies below. These three people must have a lot of skills when they came up. It is because of this that they dare not open the door easily, because no one can touch it. Be clear about whether what happened after opening the door is good for you or not.

The man watching at the door was still uncertain, so he looked with his cat's eyes. At this moment, he could clearly see that the 92 wooden warehouse mouth in Xiao Ziqing's hand was slowly covering the cat's eyes: "If you don't want to die, open the door."

Although the door is a security door, It can give people enough sense of security, but the man knows that everything is powerless in front of Mu Cang.

Reaching out to open the door, the wife on the side grabbed the man's hand in fright: "No! They will kill us!"

Xiao Ziqing must be not a good person if he can come up.

The man managed to calm down: "Maybe they just want food, just give them. They have a wooden barn, and this door can't stop them."

After finishing speaking, the man finally opened the door, with a flattering smile on his face, Said: "Little brothers have worked hard. If you have anything to say, you can take anything you want from me. My wife and children are timid, so don't scare them!"

Only then did Xiao Ziqing look behind the man, A charming woman in her forties, and a boy in her twenties.

The boy had an arrogant expression on his face, but he couldn't hide the fear deep in his eyes. It's just that with the pride that my parents have grown up with since I was a child, I feel that it is too cheap to be soft at any time.

In such a family, it's okay for a woman to be timid if she doesn't go out. The two young and strong men can obviously take up weapons to protect themselves, and they can go to the place downstairs where there are zombies to collect those materials that have no owner.

They would rather hide here, snatch food from a five or six-year-old girl who has no strength to restrain a chicken, and even kill her.

Such a person is simply not worthy of living in the last days.

What's more, in the last days, if the old, young, women and children want to survive, they must take up weapons.

Xiao Ziqing didn't talk nonsense, and pressed the wooden warehouse against the man's forehead, pointing to the innermost bedroom.

"You all go in." The

man did not suspect him, and went in with his wife and children. The son in his twenties was worried, but seeing that Mu Cang's legs were also weak, he didn't want to embarrass himself in front of his parents. He said in a low voice: "Isn't it just that I have a gun? I can't beat one of you without robbing the three of you."