Chapter 28

return

Rebirth of the chaotic space of the last days

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 28

Ku Luo's politeness successfully won Xiao Ziqing's favor. Xiao Ziqing thought of Lao Zhong's order: "Go and arrange two adjacent guest rooms for them, and provide relevant medicines at the same time .

" After arranging the room and giving the medicines, Lao Zhong stood beside Xiao Ziqing again, holding two plastic bags in his hand, each containing a bottle of water and two bags of compressed biscuits. Then it was politely handed to Teacher Gu and Lu Yao. Lu Yao originally thought that the matter of being disturbed by strangers would go with the flow, but she didn't expect that Lao Zhong's memory is so good that she took it over, and packaged it up and handed it to them. Obviously, the one who was sure to be driven away was The two of them. Lu Yao didn't go to pick it up, but did her best to make herself look at Xiao Ziqing in a coquettish posture again. "Brother Ziqing, are you really going to drive me away when the mountains are covered by heavy snow? I said that as long as you want, I can do anything. There are monsters outside. I'm really scared. I can only rely on you." Please, please don't drive me away, please, please!" This time Lu Yao really cried, this villa is luxuriously decorated and the area is also large, she was not eligible to live in it before the end of the world, at first she was When she was taken in, she once thought that she was going to be the mistress of this villa, away from the man-eating monsters outside, living here and living the life of a noble lady who was deeply envied before the end of the world.

But all of this was ruined by Xu Wenshi, a slobbering bastard. Xiao Ziqing believed that she was a vicious woman, and wanted to drive her away. In the end of the world, where should she settle down?

Xiao Ziqing was unmoved by it: "It was a pity for me to take you in for a while, but I didn't have the responsibility to take care of you all the time. Since you don't want to work and want to have enough food and clothing, I don't care about other places. I don't have such a good thing here. , what's more, the character of you and this teacher Gu beside you is really not flattering, I can't hurt myself because of you outsiders, let's go, don't lose face when you are driven out."

Xiao Ziqing After taking a sip of the tea delivered by Lao Zhong, the unique sweetness reverberates in the mouth, which is a different kind of enjoyment.

Seeing this, Lu Yao also knew that things were not going to turn around, and immediately glared at Xu Wenshi viciously. If eyes could kill, Xu Wenshi would have died thousands of times at this time.

Lu Yao pointed to Xu Wenshi and said to Xiao Ziqing: "Why should you keep him? You should drive them away together. There is also a man and a woman who just came in. If that woman has a fever, she will definitely turn into a zombie. Why should you drive him away?" Let me go!"

Teacher Gu was not mentioned, obviously, in Lu Yao's eyes, only herself is the most important.

Xu Wenshi sneered disdainfully, with a vicious mouth without the slightest politeness: "Do you really consider yourself a young mistress? When do you need to order Mr. Xiao? I don't have your thick skin. If Mr. Xiao Drive me away and I will leave without saying a word. Giving you a bottle of water and two packs of compressed biscuits is the most benevolent thing, not to mention that they don't know you at all. Tsk tsk, the humblest person is invincible. It's true to put it on you, a coquettish fox It 's a perfect match."