Chapter 24

return

Rebirth of the chaotic space of the last days

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 24

Don't be a waste

. Teachers feel normal, but that doesn't mean those students feel normal. These students have long been used to opening their mouths and reaching out for food. How can they be willing to pay or even do dirty work?

"Why?" A tall boy shouted, as if standing on the ground, with strong dissatisfaction.

Xiao Ziqing raised his eyebrows, and asked arrogantly and sarcastically: "Oh? What do you think is wrong?" The

tall boy choked. He traded work for supplies.

The tall boy rolled his eyes, and then he said indifferently: "Isn't it just some food? You quote a price, and I'll ask my dad to pay you three times the price tomorrow. I haven't paid for work or anything else." As an adult, you are not afraid of hiring child labor police to arrest you?"

Xiao Ziqing smiled contemptuously: "Then get out now and see who is willing to give you credit. Money? I don't know how long it will take in this world. Money is the least valuable thing, and you Do you know whether your father is dead or alive? When did you still think of yourself as the young master?"

There was no mercy at all in Xiao Ziqing's words, and a tall high school student who put his name first became angry instantly, and he was about to hit Xiao Ziqing in a few steps.

This is also a habit of Northeast people. Try not to talk too much when you can do it, because when it comes to intrigue and verbal battles, fists are often the shortcut to a quick solution.

It is common for high school students nowadays to work hard. They are used to everything going smoothly. They are used to reading online YY novels. They always think about how awesome they are. When something goes wrong, they must immediately prove their authority. .

Before the end of the world, this kind of person had parents to clean up the mess, but without parents, he was nothing.

Before the tall boy approached, he was already grabbed by the wrist by Lao Zhong. The tall boy didn't expect that this ugly old man would be so strong, and he couldn't move his fist while holding him.

"You...you let go!"

Old Zhong's smile remained the same, but he strengthened his hands: "Young people are full of energy, but you have to distinguish when you are young. This is not a place for you to play tricks."

Teacher Gu is also a smooth person, He smiled and said: "The child is not sensible, so don't worry about it. You are right, there is no place for free food in the world."

People in the Northeast like to be straightforward, but that doesn't mean they are stupid. Everyone is smart. It's just that most of them prefer simple ones, you don't play tricks with me, I don't play tricks with you, you play tricks with me and stay with me and never get close.

Teacher Gu looked at the three male students who were either arrogant or lazy and the female student who was huddled by the fireplace and warmed up without talking, and shook his head in disappointment.

Teacher Gu: "Sir, just make arrangements. Do whatever you can, and learn what you can't."

"Teacher!" The male student who just spoke said unwillingly while holding his sore wrist.