Chapter 29 Going out to collect supplies

return

Rebirth of the chaotic space of the last days

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 29 Going out to collect supplies

Xiao Ziqing said: "Go to your room, Lao Zhong has already prepared equipment for you, wear it for a while and go out to collect supplies."

Xu Wenshi nodded, and went to the room honestly to get dressed.

Only then did Xiao Ziqing turn his gaze to Xiao Yuan, and Xiao Ziqing smiled and said, "You reacted very quickly just now."

Between the lines, there was a hint of ridicule.

Xiao Yuan's actions before were just subconscious actions, but when Xiao Ziqing said it now, Xiao Yuan couldn't think of anything to say for a while, so he just sat there quietly, and when he looked up, he suddenly found that the ceiling was very beautiful .

Lao Zhong was already dressed at this time. The thick down jacket was covered with a layer of bulletproof fabric, and he held a long and narrow Tang knife in his hand.

Xiao Ziqing raised his eyebrows: "Uncle Zhong looks handsome when he looks like this."

Xiao Ziqing suddenly remembered that it seems that uncles are very popular in this society, not to mention that Lao Zhong is definitely a middle-aged and elderly man.

Old Zhong shook his head helplessly, but his brows were also happy: "Young master, don't make fun of the old bones. After all, you are old, and you don't know if you can reach out."

Xiao Ziqing still remembers Lao Zhong's skills. , Xiao Ziqing's identity is considered special. After losing his mother in childhood, he was assassinated more than once, especially after Xiao Mo married Li Meiru. It is self-evident.

When Xiao Ziqing was incapable, it was Lao Zhong who used his not-so-broad shoulders to shield him from all the wind and sand. Once again, more than a dozen professionally trained assassins intended to make Xiao Ziqing die in an "accident" of a gangster fighting in society. In ten minutes, they all fell to the degeneration of the old clock.

To Xiao Ziqing, Lao Zhong was definitely a closer person than that father, for no other reason. When Xiao Ziqing needed Xiao Mo the most, Lao Zhong stood in his place.

"I'm afraid I can't beat Uncle Zhong until now, so don't be humble. Bring some bread, biscuits and water, and try to come back before dark, otherwise it will be difficult when night falls."

And now outside In chaos, it is inevitable that someone will take a fancy to this well-protected villa.

Lao Zhong thought more carefully than Xiao Ziqing. This time he was driving a modified luxury car, and all the surrounding areas were welded with stainless steel picks. Not to mention zombies grabbing it, even a chainsaw would not be able to break it open for a while.

The glass is made of bulletproof materials, and the interior is of top international military quality. Although it consumes fuel, it is safe.

Today's Xiao Ziqing is not good at gasoline, which is enough for Xiao Ziqing to last for hundreds of lifetimes.

This is the advantage of being rich, and you can make wanton preparations when you know of a disaster.

Xu Wenshi came out with his equipment. The size of the clothes was just right. He was wearing a large 80L backpack and a heavy down jacket. He was holding a gun in his hand, but his immature face looked very unsuitable.