Chapter 2 Space

return

Rebirth of the chaotic space of the last days

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 2 Space

Xiao Ziqing caressed the quaint ring carefully, with a look of tenderness in his eyes. This is the only item his mother left her, and it also gave him hope in the most desperate time of the endless apocalypse.

The ring is simple and old-fashioned, with a blood-red unknown gem inlaid on the golden ring.

Xiao Ziqing took out a fruit knife from the drawer, and cut his finger without hesitation. The blood-red blood oozed out and smeared on the gemstone. Xiao Ziqing watched the blood gradually disappear on the gemstone, and his face became a little more ecstatic.

Sure enough, it was the same as the previous life.

Xiao Ziqing sorted out the emotions in her heart, and gave orders to the ring in her heart.

"Chaotic space, enter." After

a moment of dizziness, Xiao Ziqing had entered another world in the blink of an eye.

The sky is chaotic, but the whole world is very bright, with a vast and boundless black land, and a small courtyard that looks simple and old.

Facing this extremely familiar environment, Xiao Ziqing also breathed a sigh of relief.

As long as there is this space, as long as enough supplies are stored before the end of the world, it will be enough to support him and Xiao Yuan in the endless and desperate end of the world.

This space was only discovered by Xiao Ziqing two years after the end of the world. At that time, he was able to have more things and water without being discovered, and he was not starved to death.

Although there is a lot of land here, it is deserted because no seeds can be found. There is still one month left, and with his current financial resources and influence, it is definitely enough to do many things.

Stepping into the yard, there are some farm tools scattered inside, without any superfluous things. If it was placed in ancient times, it should be a poor family.

Walk into the precarious-looking hut, open the cellar entrance, and enter, but there is a hole in the ground below.

The cellar is like the ground, boundless, as if there is no end to it in a lifetime. And here is also an endless warehouse, and the time here is still, and things placed here will never deteriorate.

Xiao Ziqing smiled, nothing had changed.

Xiao Ziqing looked down at the custom-made watch on his wrist. At 7:59, at Xiao Yuan's speed, he should have returned from the airport by this time.

Xiao Yuan absolutely obeyed Xiao Ziqing's orders, at any time, at any place, even if he jumped into the mountains of swords and seas of fire, he would never hesitate at all.

Xiao Ziqing left the space, looking at the familiar but unfamiliar European-style rooms around him in a daze, as if in a lifetime.

Soon, there was another knock on the door.

"Master, Master Yuan

is back." Xiao Ziqing was taken aback for a moment, and then said, "Let him wait a moment."

Only then did Xiao Ziqing realize that he was still wearing pajamas. As long as the conditions permit, Xiao Ziqing's personality will never allow himself to do this He went to see Xiao Yuan again with a different appearance.

Xiao Ziqing walked into the dressing room connected to the bedroom, opened the closet and carefully looked for suitable clothes.

The golden ones are too flamboyant, the red ones are too feminine, and the black ones are too restrained. In short, Xiao Ziqing, who used to have clothes to wear in the last days, started to pick and choose these high-end custom-made clothes in front of him. In the

end, Xiao Ziqing sighed helplessly and closed his eyes. Picking up a black suit casually, although it feels too formal, it is better than being tangled in many clothes.

The wardrobe with ties is full of all kinds of ties, all of which are top-notch brands and quality.

Xiao Ziqing's eyes were fixed on a blue tie, which was placed at the top of the box. Compared with others, this delicate box was much more valuable than the tie inside. Xiao Ziqing took it out and opened the box and brushed the satin surface which felt excellent.

This was given to him by Xiao Yuan. Xiao Ziqing has loved Xiao Yuan deeply since he was very young, but he is as proud as he is, but he is always willing to speak out, and regards this feeling as the most beautiful existence deep in his heart, and buries it forever.

He cherishes every minute and every second with Xiao Yuan, and cherishes every thing Xiao Yuan gave him. From a napkin to an expensive gift. On the surface he always dismisses it, but secretly he carefully collects everything.

This kind of secret love has the feeling of saying it, sweet and bitter.

Although he felt a little embarrassed, after thinking about it, Xiao Ziqing decided to take him with him.

When Xiao Ziqing was dressed properly, he looked at his watch and it was almost nine o'clock. Xiao Ziqing actually put on clothes for an hour, and made Xiao Yuan wait for an hour.

Feeling helpless, Xiao Ziqing habitually put on a haughty expression, with cat-like evil eyes, lazy and noble.

Xiao Ziqing walked out of the room, Xiao Yuan had been waiting outside for a long time.

Xiao Yuan raised his eyes, lost his mind for a moment and then returned to calm, just like a natural interview, with a voice without any emotion.

"I'm back." The

simple four words made Xiao Ziqing's nose sore, he touched his nose to cover up the excitement in his heart, and Xiao Ziqing walked slowly across Xiao Ziyuan's side.

"Come to my study. Also," turning to look at Old Zhong, "I'm hungry, I'm going to prepare two breakfasts."

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes