Chapter 41

return

Rebirth of the chaotic space of the last days

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 41

Xu Wenshi twitched the corners of his lips, making sure that Xiao Ziqing went upstairs and whispered to Lao Zhong: "Is your young master always so stinky and shameless?"

Lao Zhong stood there thinking for a while, but he was not sure whether he should nod or Should shake his head.

Xiao Ziqing went upstairs and entered Xiao Yuan's room. Now he completely regarded Xiao Yuan's room as his own. After testing the temperature of Xiao Yuan's forehead to make sure there was nothing abnormal, Xiao Ziqing moved a place for Xiao Yuan. The sheets and quilts were changed to prevent moisture.

Afterwards, Lao Zhong brought up food, and it was almost dark after Xiao Ziqing finished feeding. In winter, it gets dark faster in the Northeast than in other places, and the light is already dimmed at five o'clock.

Xiao Ziqing was about to wash up when he suddenly heard the ringing of the mobile phone.

Xiao Ziqing has been charging her phone recently, playing games to kill time when she has nothing to do, the media sound is turned off, unless there is an incoming call or a text message, there will be a ringtone.

It's just that the communication equipment has been paralyzed now, and the phone can't be dialed out. How can it ring?

Suppressing the doubts in his heart, Xiao Ziqing turned on the phone, and it was a text message, the sender was unknown, and the content was only one sentence: "Bs Village, Dbl Township, Hn County, No. 22, Group 1. Help me!"

An address, Hn County is Q City In a third-tier county next door, turn on the map that came with the phone, and it's not far from Xiao Ziqing's current location.

How did a person in a village send a distress message to his mobile phone?

Xiao Ziqing couldn't figure it out, what he understood was that a person with this ability must not be an ordinary person.

Maybe it is a technical talent, if so, this person is worth saving.

It's just that Xiao Yuan is still in a coma now. Theoretically, the journey there would take two hours for a round trip, but in the current weather where the mountains are covered by heavy snow, even if the car does not get stuck in the snow, it is definitely not so easy to reach the destination. land.

What's more, they don't know the other party's situation.

Xiao Ziqing gritted her teeth, and replied: "I will go to save you, but I have something to delay now, if you have the ability, you can find a way by yourself first."

Click to send, but then it shows that the sending failed.

Obviously, this communication was one-sided. The other party just sent a distress message to Xiao Ziqing's cell phone and then cut off contact.

Xiao Ziqing shrugged, and secretly said that he didn't blame me.

Compared with others, Xiao Yuan is more important in Xiao Ziqing's heart. Even ten or hundreds of technical elites are not as good as Xiao Yuan alone. Xiao Ziqing has always seen this clearly.