c 93-94

return

Rebirth of the chaotic space of the last days

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 93 Solve Lu Qing

    As soon as the sun went down the next night, the base began a day's work and rest. The entire power base is brightly lit like daytime. Now, everyone has adapted to sleep at sunrise and work at sunset.

    Even Xiao Ziqing is very humane, installing light-blocking devices in all the houses where the residents live, and as long as the curtains are closed at dawn, sleep is no problem at all.

    Tomorrow, there will be a full-scale outbreak of level-three zombies. At that time, it will be icy and snowy, and the sky will be freezing, and normal work and rest can be resumed, but at the same time, they have to deal with the biting cold.

    Xiao Ziqing had prepared the inside of the base half a month in advance, and the heating equipment would be turned on at any time. What Xiao Ziqing meant was to leave it alone. At least in this respect, no one would be allowed to freeze to death.

    The third-level zombies have much higher attack and agility than humans, and their skin is so thick that ordinary bows and singles can't penetrate them at all. They can only be dealt with by people with abilities.

    It's not just the zombies that need to be guarded against, the supernatural beings will be more troublesome than the zombies for a while. The emergence of the third-order zombies is a turning point for human beings to be respected from ordinary people to supernatural beings. From then on, the supernatural beings were oppressed and began to resist, only to find that ordinary people were vulnerable and vulnerable, and they were out of control.

    With the first, there will be the second, and gradually those bullied supernatural beings began to fight and resist, forming the mainstream.

    What ordinary people did to supernatural beings back then will be retaliated ten times and a hundred times back on ordinary people. And some supernatural beings whose psychology began to distort would do even more excessive things.

    There are more things that Xiao Ziqing can't control. What he wants to protect is only his own three-acre land. The supernatural beings in his base are well taught (xi)educated (nao), and there is no need for ordinary Human hostility.

    But this is not the case for the supernatural beings outside. When they capture a place, they will start to plunder everywhere, which means that the world will be unified and the supernatural beings will be respected.

    Even Xiao Ziqing in the army may not pay so much attention to it. Supernatural beings are just a general term. How many kinds of supernatural beings and special abilities are there? figure out.

    Once a rare ability user is caught off guard, the loss will be irreparable.

    That's why Xiao Ziqing abused herself like this, with such a heart that she didn't know whether she should have it or not.

    Drinking the fruit juice squeezed from the fruit in the space, the exhaustion after two consecutive days of busy work has disappeared a lot. Since Xiao Ziqing had a stomachache last time, Xiao Yuan has cut off the relationship between Xiao Ziqing and coffee. The tea is weak tea, most of the time The next is the fruit juice that nourishes the stomach, and takes care of Xiao Ziqing's stomach like a little princess.