Chapter 12 Confession

return

Rebirth of the chaotic space of the last days

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 12 Confession

After leaving the Xiao Zhai, Xiao Yuan felt Xiao Ziqing's mood was a bit depressed, thinking of Xiao Ziqing's decision to go to the Northeast at the end of the world and never come back, he felt a little more understanding in his heart.

"If you are reluctant, you can stay." Xiao Yuan said.

Xiao Ziqing shook her head, the corners of her lips became a little bitter.

Lao Zhong always felt that the atmosphere was a bit weird, stroked his eyes on his face, and sighed leisurely.

Back in his villa, Xiao Ziqing brought two bottles of high-quality champagne, and called Xiao Yuan to his room.

The two were still dressed in suits and leather shoes, Xiao Ziqing was arrogant and arrogant, Xiao Yuan was silent, and standing together, they had a strange sense of fusion, with beauty in harmony.

"Drink with me."

There is a small table in the room, put down the small table, Xiao Ziqing sat lazily on the sofa, raised Erlang's legs, and raised his chin towards Xiao Yuan.

Xiao Yuan looked at the degree of champagne and frowned.

"You're not suitable for drinking."

Not only did Xiao Ziqing have a bad stomach, but his wine... the past is unbearable.

"Only this once." Xiao Ziqing waved his hand, motioning for Xiao Yuan to drink.

Seeing Xiao Ziqing's insistence, Xiao Yuan recalled what happened today. At this time, Xiao Ziqing should feel more uncomfortable. After thinking about it, he decided to relax once.

Xiao Yuan picked up the corkscrew to open the wine and poured a glass for himself and Xiao Ziqing.

Xiao Ziqing picked up the champagne, put it to his lips to taste it, and narrowed his eyes in enjoyment, like a stealing cat enjoying its food.

Xiao Yuan frowned, he was the least able to resist Xiao Ziqing like this, this made him unable to help but want to keep Xiao Ziqing, kiss him, and love him. But he knew that Xiao Ziqing would always be a work of art, and any nighttime thoughts would be a kind of blasphemy. Xiao Yuan was used to silently guarding Xiao Ziqing's side, and now he naturally buried this impulse in his heart and turned it into a stronger protection.

How could Xiao Ziqing know what Xiao Yuan was thinking? At this time, he just felt that this feeling, this kind of atmosphere, with Xiao Yuan's company, was really the best enjoyment.

"He won't survive seven days," Xiao Ziqing said.

Xiao Yuan naturally understood that he was referring to Xiao Mo.

"How do you know?"

Xiao Ziqing smiled wryly: "I knew that after his death, Lao Zhong was assassinated immediately, and Li Meiru joined forces with some people with malicious intentions to buy or force them to calculate the Xiao family's property in various ways." , intending to get me out of the house and drive me out of the house."

Xiao Yuan was taken aback for a moment, the foundation of the Xiao family now was Xiao Ziqing's mother's family, and Xiao Mo had already made a will, Xiao Yuan was the first in line heir, and Li Meiru's mother and daughter get at most one percent of the property. One must know that even one percent of the Xiao family's property is lower than the total property of some small companies, and it is enough for Li Meiru to squander her entire life.

If Xiao Yue wants to do something in the future, Xiao Ziqing will definitely help her, and everything in the future will not be mediocre.

Why can't she tolerate Xiao Ziqing, and even wants to drive Xiao Ziqing out of the house?

Xiao Ziqing looked at Xiao Yuan, imprinting that resolute face deep in his heart. Looking at his slightly wrinkled eyebrows, he wanted to reach out and smooth them out. Feeling his gaffe, Xiao Ziqing drank half of the wine in the glass in one gulp.

Perhaps it would be good to tell him.

"Xiao Yuan, do you believe in rebirth?"

Xiao Yuan paused, his first feeling was that it was too ridiculous, but he was too clear that Xiao Ziqing was never a joker.

"What do you mean?"

Xiao Ziqing put down his wine glass, stood up and looked at Xiao Yuan, with a smile on his lips.

"If I say that I am someone who died once, what will you do?"

Xiao Yuan stood there, looking at Xiao Ziqing quietly, his lips were tightly closed as if cut by a knife, and he did not speak.

Xiao Ziqing had a panoramic view of every expression of Xiao Yuan, and smiled Fangdao.

"I have lived in the last days for three years, and I have been looking for you for three years. The moment I found you, we were eaten by zombies together."

Xiao Ziqing's brows twitched: "Looking for me?"

Xiao Ziqing said: "You were chased by me." I went abroad. You were abroad in the last days. I was too lazy to make money with that woman, so I looked for you all by myself. When I really left, I really came to the last days. A biscuit or a sip of clean mineral water can do it Murder. Ten miles of bark and grass roots are gnawed clean, and it often happens that children are eaten. I discovered the space two years after the end of the world. At that time, the materials available had already been in the hands of those in power. There is a well with clean water inside, but I have nothing to bring it up."

Xiao Ziqing said it easily, with a smile in his eyes, elegant demeanor, and a gorgeous voice, like a prince walking out of a fairy tale.

Xiao Yuan opened his mouth, and came again after a long time: "Why are you looking for me?"

Xiao Ziqing almost wanted to say what he really thought in his heart, but he held back the words when they reached his lips.

"You are my brother, and I was the one who killed you. Adding that Lao Zhong was killed, you are the only one I can believe in."

If Xiao Ziqing hadn't acted impulsively, but had stayed in the capital and given up his property as long as he had resources, he would wait until the time came . Making a pile of waste paper beside the property, Xiao Ziqing will have a lot of resources at that time, and with Xiao Ziqing's ability, he will definitely have a place in the capital. When the time comes to slowly search for Xiao Yuan, he will definitely not end up in the dead.

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes