Chapter 57

return

Rebirth of the chaotic space of the last days

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 57

Waiting for everyone to sit down and make a decision, Xiao Ziqing, Xiao Yuan and Sun Quan divided more than ninety people into ten groups according to the situation. Monitor, then assign houses by group. There are not many vacant rooms in the villa, but fortunately, the villa is large in scale, so it is more than enough to squeeze in.

Sun Quan is very prescient on this point. Referring to the student dormitory, eight people live in a small room, and ten to fifteen people live in a large room. Everyone has a certain space to store personal items, and whether it is heating or daily necessities There will be no lack of them. It can be said that this kind of treatment is already very good. At least in Xiao Ziqing's memory, in the last days, except for those more important main forces, ordinary people will not have such a good living space.

At this time, no one would dislike anything. After settling down, almost everyone was extremely grateful. At first, they thought it was so difficult, but this kind of environment was at most a little less private space, and the rest was basically enjoyment.

Because the dormitory system is adopted, the strong team of nearly one hundred people can be accommodated before the first floor is full. Among them, except for six children under the age of eight and two elderly people over the age of seventy, the others are all of the age where they must work.

Because Xiao Ziqing said no waste, everyone has to work as long as they are eight to seventy years old.

The beginning time is undoubtedly the busiest time. It took three days in a row to get everyone settled. The rotation schedule for cooking, cleaning, housework, etc., the rotation schedule for burning the fireplace for heating, and the rotation schedule for going out to clean, etc. All the big and small things in the villa are arranged, because it involves the acquisition of crystal nuclei, this kind of work that does not need to go out to kill zombies is basically rushed to do it.

Of course, most of the people who fought for were women, and only one or two men among them were really afraid to go out and face each other, so they signed up with a blushing face, because in the eyes of most men, these parents have short-lived jobs. It should be done by women.

There are few jobs, but there are many people to fight for. It took Lao Zhong and Sun Quan a while to arrange everything.

After a few chaotic periods, everything is back on track.

More than 90 people, each hand in three crystal cores every day, plus the crystal cores used by each person to upgrade, these are not a small fortune. Xiao Ziqing's mentality of being a money fan became more and more serious. Every day, seeing the growing hills like crystal nuclei, he could wake up from his dreams with joy.

Now everyone's level is basically level 1, and level 0 will be kicked out. When everyone sees the steamed buns and pickles in their meals, and then looks at Xiao Ziqing's meal with big fish and meat, except for a few who are really cowardly Except for the deadly family, basically all the families are eager to try, because Xiao Ziqing said, knowing that the level is enough, any dish is unlimited supply.

For this reason, when going out to hunt zombies every day, the people in the team are full of enthusiasm, fighting for the flesh with the zombies in front of them.