Chapter 18 Trust

return

Rebirth of the chaotic space of the last days

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 18 Trust

Xiao Ziqing didn't intend to talk about rebirth after death.

"I got a space called Chaos. I learned everything from there, and all the resources I got were put there."

After finishing speaking, an apple suddenly appeared in Xiao Ziqing's hand, and it turned into an apple in a flash. pear. In another flash, it was a large box of breakfast biscuits. The previous ones may be said to be hidden in the clothes in advance, but this big box of breakfast biscuits is absolutely not acceptable.

Xiao Ziqing took a full view of Lao Zhong's astonishment, put the biscuit into the space with some amusement, and said with a smile: "Are you interested in visiting my space?"

Lao Zhong said with rare joy and excitement on his face, without losing the etiquette : "It's an honor."

Xiao Ziqing got up and walked to Lao Zhong's side, put it on Lao Zhong's shoulder, and grabbed Xiao Yuan's arm with the other hand. In the blink of an eye, the three of them had entered the chaotic space.

Old Zhong got used to the light in the space, his face was calm as before, and he looked around.

"How is it?" Xiao Ziqing asked with interest.

Lao Zhong replied: "This is a wonderful place. I have never believed in ghosts and gods, but I never thought that such a magical space exists in the world. After living for a long time, I have seen everything." It is

rare that Lao Zhong actually said In this case.

"Almost all the things I buy are in the basement. The space there is still. Putting a cup of boiling water in it will never cool down, and some living and special things are placed here. The time here is relatively fast compared to the outside. Slow, and the growth of animals and plants is very fast, and people will not be affected."

The place where I stood was a piece of clean black soil, which had not been opened up, and there were no stones or any other sundries.

Lao Zhong has always been a calm person. Under Xiao Ziqing's guidance, he quickly understood the whole space thoroughly.

When he saw the last animal in the space, Lao Zhong looked at Xiao Ziqing with a serious face.

"Master, can you agree to the next thing?"

Xiao Ziqing raised his eyebrows: "What's the matter?"

"I sincerely implore, young master, this fetish must not be known to others, and it is a crime to conceive it. Whether this thing is a blessing or a curse is all in the young master's mind."

Xiao Ziqing With a warm heart, he smiled and said:

"I only tell you and Xiao Yuan, because you are the only people I trust, and I know very well what this thing will bring me, otherwise I wouldn't tell you now."

Old Zhong arrived "Then you can tell me what kind of existence it is in the last days."

Xiao Ziqing thought for a while, and said, "Have you heard of zombies? Zombies are everywhere. Zombie viruses broke out all over the world, and most people infected with the virus will Become a zombie, and a very small number of people can become a blessing in disguise and get supernatural powers. Animals and plants are mutated, full of attack power, the number of human beings has plummeted, all kinds of materials are scarce, and people's hearts are not ancient. It is not an exaggeration to say that it is a hell on earth."

Lao Zhong was silent, Then he said incomprehensibly: "Since the day after tomorrow is the end, why come here? This place is far behind the capital. In terms of safety, I am afraid that this is a capital that is not half as good as this."

Xiao Ziqing shook his head: "Everyone in the world knows that it's the safest place. When the time comes, the survivors will flock to it. Heroes and villains will emerge in troubled times. At that time, fish and eyes will be mixed, and various forces will fight in chaos. It may not be safe. And according to me As far as I know, my father was the first batch of people who turned into zombies, and the Xiao family has basically been controlled by that woman for most of the time. At that time, the capital city was a disaster rather than a blessing for me." After

seeing the space, Lao Zhong completely believed Xiao Ziqing's words.

Knowing that Xiao Ziqing would never do meaningless things, he lowered his head and said, "No matter what happens, I will always be by the young master's side and protect the young master at all costs."

Old Zhong had made up his mind early on, and he agreed Xiao Ziqing's grandfather will always protect him, and Lao Zhong is willing to spend his whole life fulfilling his orders.

Xiao Ziqing was moved in his heart, nodded, and said,

"I understand, otherwise I wouldn't tell you. I have prepared some supplies here, and I need to put them into the space. Lao Zhong, you are the most comprehensive thinker. So I need your help to cover when necessary."

"Understood."

Out of the space, into the underground parking lot, Lao Zhong drove, Xiao Ziqing sat in the passenger seat, and Xiao Yuan sat in the back. According to the addresses of the warehouses and courtyards, drive over one by one.

At this time and even late at night, except for some people who have played enough outside or are engaged in "special" industries, almost no one goes out. The street is extremely quiet, only the LED lights on some shop signs are eye-catching.

Xiao Ziqing looked at the unfamiliar environment freshly, not knowing what it would be like two days later.

Several warehouses were collected in a row, and most of the houses inside were down jackets and food.

At the beginning, it was estimated that there would not be a lot of food. After all, food was quite sufficient at the beginning of the end of the world. After all, the food for the 1.4 billion people was shared by the only remaining human beings. There is no way to mass-produce, and this is the only reason for the famine that follows.

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes