Chapter 60 You Are Above (Nuclear Energy Ahead)

return

Rebirth of the chaotic space of the last days

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 60 You Are Above (Nuclear Energy Ahead)

How smart is Xiao Ziqing? Quickly caught up with Sun Quan's thinking.

"Are you looking for this key?"

"The third thing."

Then there was silence. What was Sun Quan thinking? From before to now, the calculations are linked together.

Sun Quan's meaning is obvious, this "key" Sun Quan obviously has some clues, Xiao Ziqing is the best test product, Xiao Yuan will definitely refuse it out of fear of danger. And Xiao Ziqing will definitely agree in order to become stronger.

Xiao Ziqing agreed but Xiao Yuan disagreed, and the third matter was also hit by Sun Quan, or the calculation was right.

"You thought of me from the beginning?"

Sun Quan said with a smile: "Well, your space is very strange, you have been eating the things in it, your physique, physical strength, and physique are rare among human beings. If you have space, you have the aura of the protagonist, so I feel that you will be able to succeed. Believe me, my fable is very accurate."

Back then Xiao Ziqing told Sun Quan that she had a portable space, and this girl actually knew about space by herself is alive.

"Tell me your method."

"No!" Xiao Yuan said loudly, "You probably don't have full confidence, in case something unexpected happens..." Xiao Yuan didn't even dare to think about the consequences.

Sun Quan nodded: "I'm not sure, but there is a foolproof method, which may require you to sacrifice a bit."

Xiao Yuan was taken aback, looked at Xiao Ziqing, and saw the firmness in Xiao Ziqing's eyes. Xiao Yuan knew better than anyone how much he longed for power, but it was impossible for Xiao Yuan to see Xiao Ziqing in danger, so he could only listen to what Sun Quan said about the sacrifice.

"Sacrifice for what?"

Sun Quan looked Xiao Yuan up and down, and the connotation made it hard to think about it.

"Double cultivation! In the dual cultivation, you can open Brother Xiao's ability. To put it simply, combine it. At this time, your breaths are connected, and the power of the ability can resonate, and you will definitely succeed."

Not all the third type of people can awaken their abilities when they intercourse with a person with supernatural powers. This is one of the results calculated by Sun Quan, but what is needed is still unknown, but his intuition tells Sun Quan that the two people in front of him , it must be possible.

Xiao Ziqing's ears were burning hot, and he had a faint feeling of being molested by this girl, Sun Quan.

But the way he looked at Sun Quan didn't seem like he was joking, and at the same time he gave the two of them a hey hey reason.

Did this Sun Quan really figure it out, or did he just want something to happen to the two of them?

"Okay!"