c 149-150

return

Rebirth of the chaotic space of the last days

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 149 Going to the Hongmen Banquet (Part 1)

    Xiao Ziqing felt that God made a big joke on him.

    He has been busy for more than a month, absorbing thousands of fourth-order crystal nuclei, and the time to practice supernatural powers is even more innumerable, but he has not made a breakthrough. As a result, Xiao Yuan grabbed the "double cultivation" for several hours , When I woke up, I broke through!

    Standing up, Xiao Ziqing didn't know what to feel when he felt the supernatural power growing stronger in his body. Sixth-level ability, is your coming a bit dramatic?

    Xiao Yuan also discovered the changes in his body. Although he failed to break through, the barrier has been broken a lot, and he believes that he will be able to break through successfully in a short time.

    The two looked at each other and smiled. At the beginning, Sun Quan said that dual cultivation can improve the ability. In fact, the two of them would feel that the ability in the body has improved a little every time they have sex, but they didn't expect this to be an improvement. The key to superpowers.

    In this regard, Xiao Ziqing became the first person on earth to be promoted to a sixth-level ability, and he still upgraded under such unspeakable circumstances.

    Outside the space, there is a world of ice and snow, and the inside of the underground palace is peaceful. Inside the underground palace, people are already completely self-sufficient, with everything they need to eat, drink, and use. Every other part of the underground palace will have a well in a hole, which is a water source specially found by geologists. Even in the cave, you can easily obtain flowing groundwater. Not to mention the food. Most of the animals and plants raised can be sold in supermarkets.

    Xiao Ziqing made several transactions with the authorities, and used the fruits in the space to buy a large amount of arms. After these arms reached a certain level, Xiao Ziqing put them in the Supermarket of Superpowers to sell them openly, because they were all from the military. The quality of the products is guaranteed, and the sales volume has become a major income point for the Supermarket.

    The Q city branch of the research institute was officially completed. After packing up everything and moving in, the institute distributed invitations in a big way. In the entire Q city, no matter whether it was officials, large or small, or private base owners, basically anyone who could be called by name was officially invited, including Xiao Ziqing.

    The invitation is very clear, saying that they are newcomers and want to bring everyone together to improve their relationship, but what it means, I am afraid only they themselves understand.

    What is the identity of the research institute? The officials dare not offend easily, and people in places like Q City naturally dare not refute the face of the research institute, and Xiao Ziqing is especially important here. In the future, the Academy will be famous for dealing with Xiao Ziqing.

    Xiao Ziqing was playing with the invitation card in his hand, his eyes were bright, and he didn't know what he was thinking.

    Old Zhong was very worried, and asked aloud, "Master, what do you mean..."