Chapter 53

return

Rebirth of the chaotic space of the last days

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 53

As Xiao Ziqing imagined, in that family, the son was completely wilted after being hit by a wooden barn, and that pride came from being pampered. surrounded the son.

However, the zombies became even crazier when they smelled the smell of blood, and the family of three became even more frightened, and they didn't dare to take any more actions.

For a day or two, the three adults may persist in living, and when there is no water or food for three to five days, each of them is starving and emaciated, and finally makes a decision under the threat of death.

The woman was the first to look down on her son's exhaustion from hunger, and picked up the bedside table lamp. The glass was placed on the ground enough to make people's brains explode. She opened the door and smashed at the woman among the zombies, successfully destroying the zombie's brain.

The female zombie fell to the ground. The woman didn't expect the zombie to be so vulnerable. She always thought that the zombie was terrifying, but when she faced it, she realized that it was much easier to solve than she imagined.

The woman was overjoyed. She turned around and was about to tell her husband and son that zombies were actually very fragile, but because of a momentary negligence, the male zombie bit her neck.

The two men just stared helplessly at the woman who was surprised a second ago, their smiles froze on their faces, but their eyes gradually lost their expression.

The woman's death stimulated the two men. The man's instant anger made him pick up the laptop at hand and slam it at the male zombie. The male zombie just bent down to eat the woman. With one bite, blood flowed from the intestines instantly.

No matter how angry he was, he would be overwhelmed by the fear of death when he saw such a scene. The momentary anger softened the moment he saw his wife's miserable appearance. He thought that if he continued to attack, it would be It's not that he will end up like his wife.

The son saw that his mother was eaten, but his father stood there and watched the zombies eat him. He didn't have the courage to fight against the zombies, but he raised his hand and slapped his father,

"Are you a man? That's your wife. You Just watch helplessly being eaten!"

The man was also out of the shame and indignation of watching his wife being eaten because he didn't dare to beat the zombies, and he became furious when he was beaten by his son.

"Isn't she your mother? Why did we give birth to such a bastard son like you, and just watch your mother be eaten like this!" The

two of them were unwilling to admit their cowardice, let alone face the man-eating zombie, so they Not far from the woman's body, in front of the zombies, two grown men were fighting fiercely, but neither of them wanted to take a step closer.

The zombie is chewing the meat in its mouth. The woman has lost her life, and the blood is no longer flowing. The attractiveness to the zombie has been halved. After a few bites, the hunger is no longer so strong, and the zombie's attention is gradually being fought Attracted by two of them.