c 115-116

return

Rebirth of the chaotic space of the last days

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 115

    The reactions of those around them also proved that it was the angels in their hearts who had descended.

    Xiao Ziqing came and stood there watching with interest, wanting to see what kind of girl the people here like so much.

    The girl called Miss Rui stood on the army card, and when the army card stopped, she threw down the bags of supplies, and the people below rushed to grab it and said thank you over and over again.

    Miss Rui is well maintained, with light makeup on her face, and her smile is as bright as the sun and warms the heart.

    Compared to this, Xiao Ziqing wanted to know why she gave these people the supplies for nothing.

    "Everyone, don't grab it, let alone take more. Each person has one share. There are few things for a few days." There was a voice of dissatisfaction in the crowd immediately: "Why,     I

    came late today, and there are still so few things."

It seems that Miss Rui should give them supplies in vain, but it is Miss Rui's fault for giving them too little or late.

    Not only was Miss Rui not angry, but she also had an apologetic expression on her face: "I'm sorry! I will discuss it with my father again, and try to bring out more next time."

    Miss Rui's low tone increased the arrogance of these poor people even more, a man with a sharp mouth and monkey cheeks He simply raised his voice: "Your father is too insignificant. Since he is the supreme commander of City S, so many supplies should be distributed to us ordinary people who have no power to restrain chickens! Why should he occupy it by himself!"

    Rui Rui The girl also deeply felt that what he said was justified: "I will discuss it with my father, but my father also has difficulties!"

    After scolding the leader for innocence, she got her daughter's humiliation. More and more courageous people condemned Miss Rui one after another. Father, Miss Rui was forced to apologize again and again, until she promised everyone that she would bring more supplies next time for everyone to guess, but everyone let them go.

    Xiao Ziqing turned around and left, thinking that Xu Kang had been unlucky for eight lifetimes to be such an unlucky daughter. In this era of scarcity of supplies, every grain of rice may be exchanged for the lives of the officers and soldiers under her command, and this Miss Rui directly distributed the supplies to the group of rice worms who were content with the status quo and humbly scolded me.

    It was also thanks to Xu Kang who allowed her to share the supplies.

    Xiao Ziqing didn't intend to take care of other people's housework, nor could he take care of it. During the meal, Xiao Ziqing had no intention of causing trouble to the base, and directly ate the prepared meals from the space.

    They are all meals from space, which taste better and more like Xiao Ziqing's taste.

    After going back and forth, the news about Xiao Ziqing's own space spread in the base.