Chapter 42

return

Rebirth of the chaotic space of the last days

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 42

It was night, Xiao Ziqing tossed and turned on the bed, unable to fall asleep, the day's events disturbed his mind like a ball of twine, like being repeatedly raped by a cat.

The blizzard outside is still going on, and through the glass, you can see how cold it is outside.

The glass in Xiao Ziqing's room is two layers of windows, and each layer of windows is equipped with double-layer vacuum glass, which is absolutely warm and soundproof, and no sound from outside can come in at all.

Xiao Ziqing wanted to open the window, but felt that the surrounding temperature seemed too high.

"It's cold outside." Four

simple words, without the slightest sloppy, clean and neat. Xiao Ziqing's body shook, and when he turned his head, he saw that lingering figure standing at the door, looking at him quietly as always.

Can't see emotions, can't see feelings, mature and stable, calm and meticulous. As a man, not only is he perfect, but he is absolutely outstanding and unique.

I don't know how long I've been standing there.

Xiao Ziqing turned his face away, expressionless on his face, but his heart was full of waves.

What does Xiao Yuan come to mean? All kinds of possibilities arise in Xiao Ziqing's heart, good and bad, beautiful and desperate. Every possibility turns three times in the bottom of my heart and will eventually form a different taste.

Xiao Ziqing didn't speak, and Xiao Yuan was not a talkative person either, so they stood face to face, Xiao Yuan looked at Xiao Ziqing, Xiao Ziqing's eyes didn't know where to fall, and he avoided Xiao Yuan's sight.

As the time passed by, Xiao Ziqing secretly scolded himself for being inferior to Xiao Yuan, but compared to this 321 wooden man's brainless game, Xiao Yuan is an out-and-out wooden one, how can he expect him to speak first?

Stretching the neck is a knife, shrinking the neck is also a knife, Xiao Ziqing really can't stand this kind of atmosphere tormenting himself.

"Is there something wrong?" Xiao Ziqing asked.

When Xiao Ziqing spoke, Xiao Yuan would never stand still, even if the response was very simple: "En."

This kind of flat tone is what drives Xiao Ziqing the most crazy. Xiao Ziqing would rather Xiao Yuan react more intensely, at least to prove that Xiao Ziqing Yuan cared about the things between them, but he didn't know that it gave people a feeling of indifference and indifference.

Xiao Ziqing turned his head to look at Xiao Yuan and said in a cool voice: "Say."

Xiao Yuan sighed silently, a tenderness that was completely different from the expression on his face had already appeared in his eyes, but the light was dim, so Xiao Ziqing didn't see it.

"Uncle Zhong said, you like me."

Xiao Ziqing was not surprised. Old Zhong did this: "So?"

Xiao Yuan looked out of the window through the window, and the outside was gray, not black or gray. Yes, the colorful appearance obviously snow has not stopped.