c 109-110

return

Rebirth of the chaotic space of the last days

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 109 Ant Dungeon Palace

    After Sun Quan left, Xiao Ziqing and others accompanied Lao Zhong to start a series of experiments to see the duration and degree of protection of the supernatural power.

    Surprisingly, a teacup that was used by Lao Zhong with a power can last for about three seconds when Xiao Ziqing's fifth-level power is strangled. Lao Zhong is a first-level power user, Xiao Ziqing is The fifth level, such a difference between heaven and earth, can still persist for a certain period of time, which shows how powerful it is.

    If Lao Zhong was upgraded to the same level as Xiao Ziqing through the non-attribute crystal nucleus liquid, then Xiao Ziqing might not be able to break through the defense maintained by Lao Zhong's ability.

    Xiao Ziqing and Sun Quan analyzed Lao Zhong's ability in detail, and finally came to the conclusion that Lao Zhong's ability was identified as a shield. Form an absolute as if to the protected object, and protect from being harmed.

    This is also closely related to Lao Zhong himself. Lao Zhong cares that Xiao Ziqing hopes that he can protect Xiao Ziqing all the time. He has maintained this mentality for a long time, and coupled with the stimulation of the zombie tide, the energy in Lao Zhong's body is unbalanced, which stimulates supernatural powers .

    The more intense the conditions for the activation of the supernatural power, the harsher the conditions. For example, Xiao Ziqing, if he was not stimulated by Sun Quan's experiment, he might have to wait a few years. Because of this conclusion, Xiao Ziqing can think that he should not be an ordinary person in his previous life. It's just that the conditions for triggering one's own ability are too harsh, so that the ability has not been activated in the last three years.

    The non-attribute liquid was regularly sent to the power base, and Lao Zhong's powers also began to improve steadily. Through long-term experiments, the details of Lao Zhong's powers gradually came to fruition.

    Lao Zhong's abilities have different effects on * and dead objects. The protection ability against dead objects can last for a month, while * can only last for about a day, and the protective effect will disappear immediately after a long time.

    This kind of result is already very good, people will not be protected forever so that they cannot be injected with surgery, and the solid time is long enough, and the frequency of maintenance once a month can completely maintain the city wall outside the base.

    Lao Zhong's ability plus the double insurance of mutated animals, in addition to going to the sky and entering the ground, it is a perfect defense with no problems at all.

    Xiao Ziqing knew about the change of solar terms, and when the time was about the same, he distributed some blackout fabrics and other supplies, and waited for the season to change, and resumed the old way of going out late and returning early.

    Of course, this is not the way, we can't always do this and change the schedule every summer.

    After discussing with the high-level officials, Xiao Ziqing waited for the season to change and began to build the underground palace. At the same time, he exchanged meat, vegetables and other materials with the authorities for some building materials he lacked. Conceive the design of the underground palace with the recruited engineer. After the underground palace is completed, you can still maintain the routine of working during the day and sleeping at night in the underground. Only those who go out to kill zombies will keep working at night, but they will also work in shifts. What is the impact of work and rest.