Chapter 8 Shopping spree is fun

return

Rebirth of the chaotic space of the last days

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 8 Shopping spree is fun

The boss hurriedly took out all the seeds in the cans, and some of the more unpopular ones came in after a while, and finally found them all.

"It's all here, let's take a look."

Xiao Ziqing noticed that almost all the cans are packed with very small seeds, such as cabbage, radish, and lettuce. Such a can is usually bought by others. The balcony species are estimated to last for one year.

Xiao Ziqing took a closer look, and liked it very much. When he thought that these plants would turn into all kinds of fresh vegetables, he didn't like them so much.

"I want all the canned seeds, and I want a few packs of each other than the flower seeds, and I want the rest." The

boss asked for so much at once. Although his small shop is not big, he added all the seeds. Together they are worth tens of thousands.

"Little brother, are you sure? I don't want to say a few words. This kind of seed can't grow anything after a long time. Even the bottle of this can is at most five years. It is impossible to use such a variety of seeds even in rural areas." It's over ." The

boss also had good intentions, instead of agreeing directly, he chose to remind him, at least it shows that the boss has a good heart.

Xiao Ziqing didn't say much: "Of course I have my own ideas. Do you care about delivery? Can I use a card? I don't have the habit of carrying cash."

Seeing Xiao Ziqing like this, the boss stopped talking nonsense, and the door-to-door business is a fool. Do not?

"The delivery one can also swipe the card. Do you want to pay the full amount or the deposit?"

"The full amount."

Xiao Ziqing didn't bother to bother, and besides, the little boss didn't dare to lie to him, otherwise he wouldn't be able to do it in the whole of China. business.

Xiao Ziqing was clean and tidy, and the boss didn't talk nonsense. After Xiao Ziqing paid, he quickly started packing. Xiao Ziqing wrote down the address and waited for the boss to deliver it.

Walking out of the seed shop, Xiao Ziqing felt a different kind of pleasure in his heart. He usually buys things with the help of others, and he never comes in person to tell what he wants. The feeling of buying a lot of things like this is really comfortable. Extremely.

"Where else should I go?"

Xiao Yuan knew that Xiao Ziqing just wanted to go out for a stroll, because with the connections of the Xiao family, he could buy absolutely fresh seeds directly from the factory and from the capitalists, but it was dozens of times cheaper than buying them from the store. times.

Xiao Ziqing thought for a while: "Go to the mall and see what's there, maybe you can think of something else to stock up on."

Xiao Yuan nodded noncommittally.

In this way, the two made crazy purchases all afternoon. Of course, the things they bought were only rare in terms of their assets.

As the evening approached, Xiao Ziqing turned away from looking at Xiao Yuan, with a bit of red on his face, but still arrogantly said as if ordering: