c 155-156

return

Rebirth of the chaotic space of the last days

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 155 Re-entering Kyoto

    It's okay not to say this, but when it comes to the director of the research institute, he thinks that the other party was arranged by Sun Quan. After all, Sun Quan is so smart, it can't be ruled out that Sun Quan sent someone to pretend in advance to avoid accidents, or even just record it.

    Thinking of this, the dean of the research institute hung up the phone again.

    On the other side, some couldn't react. This attitude made it clear that he would not let Sun Quan go, and it could even be said to be a blatant challenge to the official authority.

    Putting down the phone, the caller scolded her, and looked up at the leader.

    What else can we do when things have reached this level?

    "He is really using himself as a dish! Sun Quan can't come, there are others! Isn't there a sixth-level supernatural being in the Northeast! Xiao Ziqing! Go find Xiao Ziqing! Use a fighter jet to pick it up!"

    No Sun Quan , the research institute is unreliable, Xiao Ziqing is the best candidate, to be the only person with a sixth-level ability in China and even the world is definitely outstanding.

    "But... letting the zombies into the city seems to be his idea!" The

    leader hesitated, but then made a decision: "Although he brought up the idea of ​​letting the zombies into the city, it was us who made the decision! This proves that this is the solution. The best way to do things right now, no wonder others! Since he can think of using zombies to solve the deadlock, he must be able to think of the best way to solve the zombies! Go ahead."

    No one objected to this, and after more than an hour, the official fighter plane circled Over the ability base.

    Xiao Ziqing who got the news had been waiting for a long time, with Lao Zhong and Xiao Yuan standing behind him. Xiao Yuan's brows were so wrinkled that he could pick up flies. It was obviously a very serious matter for him to have such obvious emotions.

    "You really don't need me to go?"

    This is the sixth time Xiao Yuan has asked.

    Xiao Ziqing looked back at Xiao Yuan's worried face, and his heart softened: "Uncle Zhong and I are enough, and the officials don't dare to harm me now. The family needs someone to deter me, and if Sun Quan loses contact, someone must be waiting for him at any time." !"

    Xiao Yuan understands the truth, but the capital is not any other place. Back then, Baisha told Xiao Ziqing to never appear in the capital again and again. It was definitely because there were things that the Bai family could not solve perfectly!

    Xiao Yuan was really worried.

    "Don't forget that I am a sixth-level power user now, and with Lao Zhong's absolute defense, ten five-line power users are no match for me, let alone the official came here to ask for help. Alright, use the power to send Let's go up with Lao Zhong." It's hard for the

    fighter plane to stop, and it's impossible for Xiao Ziqing to climb up a soft ladder in full view, which is too shameless.

    Xiao Yuan was still struggling in his heart, but he would not refuse any request from Xiao Ziqing. He stretched out his hand and brewed up enough determination to use his supernatural power to send Xiao Ziqing upwards.