c 87-88

return

Rebirth of the chaotic space of the last days

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 87 Replacing the Wristguard

    After standing in the position, everyone looked at each other. Other small forces might not pay attention to it, but there was a force that everyone was thinking about that didn't show up, saying that someone would soon find out.

    "The people from the ability base haven't come yet!" Someone said something.

    Immediately everyone started talking.

    "The people in this ability base are really big enough. Others are afraid of being late, at least they can't break the official appointment. How powerful is this ability base to be so arrogant?

    " What do you mean? If the authorities want to deal with the power base, it won’t work even if the power base calls grandpa. If they don’t want to touch them, they have the capital to be arrogant!

    ” I’ve never seen him before, so I don’t know what he looks like.”

    “Hehe, I’m also curious about how they did it. Usually, when you meet him, you’ll find that their losses are the least, and their powers are also higher than usual. It’s amazing.”

    The officials didn’t make a sound to stop the discussion, and when the voice of the discussion became louder, there was a deafening roar in the air.

    Everyone looked up, and a helicopter slowly flew over everyone from far to near, from high to low, and then the door of the helicopter opened, and the three jumped directly from it. In an instant, the small cabin at the bottom of the helicopter opened, and the bright red rose petals scattered Falling down, under the spotlight of the square, it is particularly eye-catching.

    The three figures fell, but they didn't fall as fast as everyone thought, but stopped suddenly in mid-air and then descended slowly.

    It seemed as if they were standing on an invisible elevator, falling slowly and gracefully. The three of them, one in front and two behind, slowly reached the first among countless rose petals. Xiao Ziqing smiled calmly, elegantly and calmly.

    "It's late, don't blame, don't blame."

    Xiao Ziqing and Xiao Yuan were both wearing flamboyant suits, and Sun Quan was wearing a pretty cheongsam, which was incompatible with the protective clothing of everyone present. Participate in an ordinary high-class ball before the end.

    All the people present encountered zombies on the way, and their bodies were more or less stained with the blood of zombies, and they were a little embarrassed, but the three of Xiao Ziqing simply flew over from the sky by cheating!

    Someone said bitterly: "It's really rich and generous. If you use a helicopter directly, you won't be afraid of being regarded as an intruder by the authorities."

    Xiao Ziqing straightened his tie and ignored the discussions of the people around him. I'm used to being the center of attention, and I'm used to being in the limelight, but... what the hell are roses!

    Originally thought that just jumping off the helicopter and using Xiao Yuan's supernatural ability to land was enough to show off, but Sun Quan abruptly added rose petals after hearing the plan. Even if Xiao Ziqing likes to appear gorgeously, there is no need to be so brilliant in the end of the day.