Chapter 34

return

Rebirth of the chaotic space of the last days

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 34

Standing at the elevator door, Xiao Ziqing frowned, thought for a while and shook his head, maybe he really has no fate with the things in the warehouse.

In fact, Xiao Ziqing's food stock is not bad at all, but out of the heart of a hamster, Xiao Ziqing is absolutely greedy for supplies.

Then Xiao Ziqing looked around to make sure there was nothing to pay, and went straight to the monitoring room.

After turning a few turns, I reached out to twist the handle, only to find that it was locked from the inside.

Xiao Ziqing immediately opened his eyes, and the cold light shot out, making people shudder.

Sure enough, there are people! And since it is locked, it is very likely that they saw all the actions of Xiao Ziqing just now from inside.

If it was really seen, then no matter who it was, Xiao Ziqing would definitely not keep alive.

No longer being polite, the 94 equipped with silencer aimed a bullet at the lock cylinder, and then the door came in response, opened the door, Xiao Ziqing turned sideways, and felt a chair fly out after rubbing his nose.

I touched the tip of my nose, which was also a little red. Fortunately, I hid in time, otherwise it would not be fun to slap the face with the whole chair.

Shouldn't you be afraid to keep silent under normal circumstances? Or is the folk customs here really tough to this extent?

Walking in slowly, I saw a middle-aged man holding a baseball bat tightly in his hand with horror.

"What did you see?" Xiao Ziqing asked calmly.

The middle-aged man's body trembled violently, but his face was still calm: "You...Which immortal are you? I...I didn't see anything. There are old and young on me, and there are so many lunatics out there. I want to live! I really want to live!"

A middle-aged man who looked to be in his early forties, but his hair was already gray, and he was very vicissitudes, obviously a man who was running around for a living.

Xiao Ziqing knew that if this person stayed, it might be a disaster, but no one was really hard-hearted.

Seeing that the middle-aged man regarded him as a living god, Xiao Ziqing rolled his eyes and decided to plan.

"I came to the world to save the people from fire and water under the order of my master. I need a lot of supplies, so I put those things into the magic weapon, but if the matter is discovered...not only will I return to the master and stop helping the world, You who tell others will not end well, I think you should understand." The

man nodded again and again: "Don't worry, I didn't see anything, I didn't see

anything!" Xiao Ziqing nodded A man's head, people may be deceiving, but the emotions expressed by a pair of eyes can't be deceiving. A man's eyes are clearly full of piety, and he is a person who fears ghosts and gods.

After thinking about it, Xiao Ziqing still added: "Master is kind, and he unites all the immortals to bless the world together. The lunatics you mentioned are zombies and the disaster of human extinction. The immortals will give you some individual gifts." You should call it a special ability, remember not to panic, let alone think of it as a monster!"