Chapter 49 Absorption of Crystal Nuclei

return

Rebirth of the chaotic space of the last days

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 49 Absorption of Crystal Nuclei

Xiao Ziqing looked at Sun Quan's eating and felt that he was a child through and through, but he still had the ability to make people palpitate.

Forget it, just treat it as raising a younger sister.

Xiao Ziqing has a younger sister named Xiao Ziyue. When Xiao Ziyue was just born, Xiao Ziqing still looked forward to her sister very much. After all, blood and blood are connected, and the grievances with Li Meiru should not involve an innocent girl.

But it didn't take long for Xiao Ziqing to realize that what she was thinking was too naive. What kind of person is Li Meiru? How could the daughter she raised really have the so-called brother and sister unity?

Xiao Ziyue may be cowardly by nature because of having a strong mother like Li Meiru, but she obeys Li Meiru's words. Xiao Ziyue had a little admiration for Xiao Ziqing's brother, but it basically disappeared without a trace under Li Meiru's majesty.

Xiao Ziqing still remembers clearly that five years ago, when Xiao Ziyue was celebrating her fifth birthday, Xiao Ziqing bought a Barbie doll for Xiao Ziyue on a whim. He scolded the five-year-old Xiao Ziyue for being a careless white-eyed wolf who would join forces with someone like Xiao Ziqing to anger her mother.

Then Xiao Ziyue threw the doll away with tears in her eyes, and she was reluctant to cry for several days, but she still didn't violate Li Meiru's intention.

Thinking of this, Xiao Ziqing suddenly remembered the incident in Jingdu that he hadn't remembered for a long time.

Money is still useful now. Li Meiru's mother and daughter should be living the best life with countless assets. It's not that Xiao Ziqing has never thought about using some means to make Li Meiru have nothing, but now think about it, in the end of the world, Li Meiru is still pregnant. With a child, the difficulties ahead can be imagined.

Xiao Mo was not good to Xiao Ziqing before he was alive, but he was not bad either. Xiao Mo hadn't raised Xiao Ziqing for a few days, and Xiao Ziqing was not filial to Xiao Mo. Those things in the capital should be given to Xiao Mo's children. grown up capital.

Xiao Ziqing will not recognize Li Meiru's younger siblings in the future, but now, he will not do anything wrong either.

Xiao Ziqing ate the meal thoughtfully, but Sun Quan ate the big chunks and drenched heartily, holding his protruding belly after the meal, so happy. No matter how you look at it, he is a pure and lovely child, although this child is 19 years old.

People were busy in the morning, so they rested as much as possible in the afternoon. Before the rest, Xiao Ziqing and others gave Sun Quan the crystal nucleus they had collected, so that Sun Quan could get acquainted with it. How to use the kernel.

Sun Quan really lived up to expectations.

Holding a green crystal nucleus and looking at it intently, Xiao Ziqing even began to doubt whether she would swallow it directly, and then Sun Quan's eyes suddenly became a little dull, and then became shrewd in an instant. Now, the whole person suddenly looks like a different person.