c 61-62

return

Rebirth of the chaotic space of the last days

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 61

The next day, the dawn was especially early. The person on the night shift had sleepy eyes, watching the sun rise and was a little thankful that he had won the night shift.

There is no need to go out and kill zombies today.

Afterwards, the two men on the night shift jumped up suddenly, their eyes widened, and they rubbed their eyes in disbelief to confirm again and again. There is the sun, and the sun came out!

"The sun is out! Come and see! The sun is out, the sun

is out!" The shouts of ecstasy spread throughout the villa, and all the sleeping people were awakened. They looked out of the window according to the description of the voice, and heard More than a loud exclamation, one after another, with more hope of life.

Since the appearance of zombies, the sun has never appeared again, and all places are gray and lifeless. Doomsday and no sun have become equal signs. And now the sun has come out, does it mean... the end is coming to an end?

Everyone is looking at the rising sun with full expectations. Some families have already begun to discuss, if this end is really over, when will they move back to their homes, and then what to do with the post-disaster reconstruction? Will the country Give subsidies or something.

In short, there is hope for life and prosperity.

Sun Quan didn't wait until Xiao Yuan and Xiao Ziqing came back, and he was also worried, wanting to know what happened. He barely managed to stabilize his mind, and prayed secretly, hoping that Xiao Ziqing would not be harmed by himself.

Looking at the rising sun, Sun Quan was not as happy as the others. What is the world now? Sun Quan didn't think that the bad God would just let humans go.

But the sun came out, the snow should melt soon, and the spring is warm and the flowers are blooming. Now Sun Quan is crazily missing his own soot, that rogue cat who refused to leave with Sun Quan at the beginning.

When the sun came out, many people wanted to report the good news to Xiao Ziqing, but at this time the two of them were not in the space. If they were found missing, it would probably cause panic.

Sun Quan first found Lao Zhong and Xu Wenshi and explained the situation. Lao Zhong understands people's hearts and knows the possible consequences better than anyone else.

"There must be an absolutely feasible excuse that can hide everyone, otherwise they will know that they are gone sooner or later. Brother Xiao and Brother Yuan appear in front of people every day, and suddenly disappear, I am afraid people will not be stable." Sun Quan said.

Old Zhong nodded: "It's best to be half-true, half-false, so that people can be bluffed. Now that the sun is out, many people want to leave with the end of the world in their hearts. At this time, the backbone of the young master is gone. I'm afraid It will exacerbate these thoughts."

Although we have been together for more than two months, people's hearts are unpredictable, and no one can be sure what will happen.

Sun Quan drank ad calcium and pressed his head: "I have an immature idea. Uncle Zhong, it may be feasible for you to improve it."