Chapter 33 Supermarket

return

Rebirth of the chaotic space of the last days

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 33 Supermarket

Seeing that it was dawn, the three of them left their space and went back to their rooms. Lying on the bed, Xiao Ziqing seemed to be thinking about something, and took out a photo from under the pillow.

The background of the photo is a lavender field. The man standing in the lavender looks back with some doubts. His stern face is a little more cute at this moment, which makes people's hearts move.

This man is Xiao Yuan. This was taken by Xiao Ziqing with his mobile phone on a sudden whim when the two went to survey the lavender fields of their subsidiary company the year before last. Xiao Yuan might just think that Xiao Ziqing was just on a whim, but he didn't know that this photo had carried Xiao Ziqing's countless emotions for two years.

The corners of the photo have begun to turn yellow, and even lose their color, which is obviously caused by frequent holding in the hand.

Xiao Ziqing looked at the extremely familiar face in the photo, brushed his slender fingers over the face that had never entered his dream for the first time, but suddenly a burst of irritability arose in his heart.

This photo has been under Xiao Ziqing's pillow since a long time ago. Even when he left, Xiao Ziqing didn't touch anything in the house in order to avoid being suspected. He only took this photo under the pillow with him.

This is his secret, a secret he dare not let anyone know.

I have been used to staring at the photos quietly for a long time, as if I was in a heart-to-heart exchange with them. The only difference is that the real Xiao Yuan and Xiao Ziqing dare not look directly at her, but the Xiao Yuan and Xiao Ziqing in the photo can unscrupulously not hide the feelings in her heart, and show them without any concealment in her eyes and body.

"That's fine." Xiao Ziqing sighed softly.

The slight pain in my heart made this secret and shady secret love a little more sweet.

At this time, there was a knock on the door suddenly.

"Master, breakfast is ready. Do you want to use it in your room or go to the restaurant?"

Xiao Ziqing panicked for a moment, then calmed down and put the photo back under the pillow.

"Go to the restaurant." Xiao Ziqing got up and went to the bathroom to wash up. When he walked out of the room, Lao Zhong, Xiao Yuan and Xu Wenshi were already waiting.

Xiao Ziqing sat down, put on a napkin and asked casually.

"Has the girl named Ai Nai still not had a fever?"

Old Zhong nodded, and sighed, "It's a poor child. She has had a fever all day and night, and she can't find a doctor on this day when the mountains are covered by heavy snow."

Xiao Ziqing nodded. Nodding, not worried. If it was correct, Xiao Ziqing thought that the girl must be awakening her powers. I just don't know when the fever started. After seven days and seven nights, the girl's fever will subside and she will have supernatural powers.