Chapter 3 Inform

return

Rebirth of the chaotic space of the last days

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 3 Inform

Xiao Ziqing knew that with Xiao Yuan's temper, if he was sent abroad to take an early morning flight, he would definitely not have the leisure to eat breakfast, and he should still be hungry.

All the way to the study room, a servant opened the door thoughtfully.

Xiao Ziqing picked up a book and sat down at the desk, wondering what was going on.

Xiao Yuan was a little puzzled, but still didn't speak, and looked at Xiao Ziqing quietly.

He heard Xiao Ziqing ordering two breakfasts just now, and Xiao Yuan understands Xiao Ziqing's temperament, so it's really rare to be so considerate.

To Xiao Yuan, Xiao Ziqing was just his nominal younger brother who lost his temper with him yesterday, but to Xiao Ziqing, he was his lover whom he hadn't seen in 3 years.

Rather than saying that Xiao Ziqing didn't want to talk, it was better to say that he didn't know what to say.

After three years of the apocalypse, day and night I worked hard just for a sip of food and a sip of water. After such a long time, the past days will naturally be forgotten.

Xiao Ziqing did not speak, and Xiao Yuan was not a talkative person either. Xiao Yuan has long been used to staying quietly by Xiao Ziqing's side all the time, looking at Xiao Ziqing's arrogance and arrogance, and at the same time seeing Xiao Ziqing's unknown arrogance and cuteness.

In this way, the two remained silent, knowing that Xiao Ziqing himself could not bear this kind of silence.

"Do you... believe in the end of the world?"

Xiao Yuan never thought that Xiao Ziqing would ask such a question. In 2012, many people were talking about the end of the world. I'm too lazy to listen, why did I suddenly bring it up now?

Just as Xiao Yuan was about to answer, there was already a knock on the door.

"Master Qing, Master Yuan, breakfast is here."

Xiao Ziqing subconsciously sat up straight.

"Bring it in."

Lao Zhong opened the door and entered, pushed the dining trolley, put the breakfast on the desk, and left smartly.

The exclusive scent of whole wheat toast rushed into his nostrils, and Xiao Ziqing suddenly felt that he was already so hungry.

Xiao Ziqing in the apocalypse sometimes tried his best for a day and could only get a small piece of rough cake made of wheat bran. Many men and women threw themselves into the arms of powerful people and sold their bodies in exchange for candied fruit, but Xiao Ziqing had always had the temperament of preferring broken jade to broken pieces. How many times almost starved to death.

Xiao Ziqing didn't want to lose her composure, the last thing she wanted was to lose her composure in front of Xiao Yuan.

Xiao Ziqing looked at Xiao Yuan, tried his best to be natural, picked up the toast and took a bite.

The whole wheat wanted to fill his mouth, and Xiao Ziqing felt for the first time that the toast, which had been unremarkable in the past, had such a delicious taste.

Xiao Ziqing's nose was sore. After three years of absence from real food and seeing the man he loved, he felt unbearable.

"What's the matter?" Xiao Yuan, who had been paying attention to Xiao Ziqing, instantly felt Xiao Ziqing's strangeness. Xiao Ziqing's eyes and nose were red, and his aggrieved appearance made people feel distressed.

Xiao Ziqing tried hard not to lose his composure, but he was still noticed. He blinked and held back the tears that almost burst out.

"It's okay." Xiao Ziqing wiped his mouth gracefully after eating the food in front of him very meticulously, and drank the mellow milk, but saw that the portion in front of Xiao Yuan didn't move at all.

"Why don't you eat?"

Xiao Yuan felt that Xiao Ziqing was very strange at this time. Although Xiao Ziqing still had an indelible nobleness in his gestures, he was always so eager when he ate, as if he hadn't eaten for a long time. generally.

Xiao Yuan: "Are you feeling unwell?"

Xiao Ziqing shook his head: "Eat yours, I have something to tell you after eating."

Xiao Yuan made sure that Xiao Ziqing was fine, and then ate the breakfast in front of him.

After breakfast, Lao Zhong cleaned up the dishes and was sent away by Xiao Ziqing, together with the servant at the door.

After Xiao Ziqing made sure that there was no one around, he turned to look at Xiao Yuan.

"What I want to tell you is that the end of the world is coming soon."

Xiao Yuan was taken aback for a moment, then walked in front of Xiao Ziqing, covered Xiao Ziqing's forehead with his palm, and frowned.

The corners of Xiao Ziqing's lips twitched slightly, knowing that Xiao Yuan would react like this.

Pulling down Xiao Yuan's hand, Xiao Ziqing said with a serious face: "I'm not joking. If you don't believe me, take a look." After finishing speaking

, Xiao Ziqing picked up the book that he had been reading backwards, and it disappeared from Xiao Ziqing's hand in the next second.

Xiao Yuan's pupils shrank, he quickly took Xiao Ziqing's hand, and looked carefully to make sure there was nothing abnormal.

The corners of Xiao Ziqing's lips moved slightly, and he spit out four words.

"Chaotic space."

Xiao Yuan was taken aback, and doubts flashed in his deep eyes.

"What's going on?"

Xiao Ziqing thought, and the book appeared in his hand again, and showed it to Xiao Yuan.

"I have a portable space called Chaos Space, which is infinitely large. Then I also learned through this space that the end of the world is coming. Zombies are rampant, the weather is extreme, and plagues are raging. This world will be full of despair in a month's time. "

Xiao Yuan couldn't digest what Xiao Ziqing said for a while.

He can unconditionally believe anything Xiao Ziqing says, even if it is false, he is willing to do his best to make it true. But the end of the world, what would that look like?

Xiao Yuan grabbed Xiao Ziqing's hand: "You mean zombies?"

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes