Chapter 31 News

return

Rebirth of the chaotic space of the last days

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 31 News

Xiao Yuan also noticed this, his sword eyebrows frowned slightly, his obsidian-like pupils were a bit chilly.

"Someone wants to attack here."

This kind of thing is normal, Xiao Ziqing didn't feel strange at all, entered the room and sat in the soft and comfortable room, feeling the warm temperature surrounding him, compared with the biting cold wind outside, he was in a daze. If it's a lifetime away.

"It's brightly lit at night. It's not a luxury to light a lamp. It's a real skill to light up the three floors of a villa. Naturally, there is a lot of oil and water. Some people with dirty hands and feet naturally like to put their hands in here."

Xiao Yuan bowed his head and said: "We have a power grid, so why don't you go out in the afternoon, because connecting to the power grid is at least a layer of protection."

Xiao Ziqing shook his head: "Snow can conduct electricity, it's okay if it's spring, summer and autumn, outside I don't know how long the heavy snow will last. It's hard to say if it doesn't pass the power grid. Just put a few more dogs to guard the gate. Anyway, there must not be many people with large weapons now, and there are even more people who can beat Tibetan mastiffs. No, next time you leave someone to watch at home, you don't have to worry."

Xiao Ziqing folded his legs and leaned on the sofa, his beautiful peach eyes narrowed in a charming arc, and the corners of his lips slightly raised, The arms are as graceful and calm as a prince, and the light is so bright that people can't take their eyes off.

Xiao Yuan was almost unsteady, turned his head quickly, and said: "Then you can make some traps, such as some hidden places such as the backyard wall. Normal people will only go through the main entrance, and will not go through, so the traps will only hurt people." People with malicious intentions."

Xiao Ziqing's space has a lot of things like animal traps, as well as some books with rough mechanisms, which are useful at this time.

Xiao Ziqing's handsome face had a playful and a little lazy smile, and said: "Eating is the biggest meal in the world, but I'm hungry. Old Zhong, I want to eat braised pork. I'm sorry to trouble you."

Lao Zhong smiled dotingly Smile, no matter how magnificent Xiao Ziqing is, in his eyes he will always be the child who asked him for candy when he was young.

Old Zhong said: "You really need to eat some meat after working hard all morning. What else would you like to eat, Master Yuan?"

Xiao Ziqing thought about it and ordered another pot of meat, but Xiao Yuan didn't have any special requirements , appetite is still relatively weak for him.

The old clock for lunch satisfies several people's taste buds 100%, Xu Wenshi is still his own table, although as a Northeasterner, he feels that eating together is more lively, but he also knows that he is an outsider, and Xiao Ziqing doesn't look like a A simple character who probably doesn't like eating with strangers either.

But the lunch is the same, pot-packed pork, sliced ​​pork, braised pork, stewed chicken with vermicelli, spinach mixed with vinegar, fried pork with celery, boiled white meat, boiled cabbage and Mushu fried pork.