Chapter 25

return

Rebirth of the chaotic space of the last days

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 25

After dinner, Lao Zhong arranged accommodation for the three of them, because there were three dogs around and no one was needed to watch the night.

Xiao Ziqing simply brought Lao Zhong into the space together, and the three of them began to take care of matters in the space after resting in the space.

There are three dogs outside, and if there is anything, the dog can hear it as soon as it calls Xiao Ziqing. And one of them is in Xiao Ziqing's room, and it will call out whenever anyone approaches.

Lao Zhong's life experience is much higher than that of the two. And Xiao Yuan had experience in the army, so his life experience was higher than Xiao Ziqing's. Even though Xiao Ziqing has been struggling for three years in the apocalyptic world, she is really powerless when it comes to some trivial matters.

Lao Zhong found a special sponge for soilless cultivation in the room. Seeing that there were enough sponges, he suggested: "In order not to waste the seeds, you can plant the seeds in the sponge first and then germinate and plant them in the soil together with the sponge. Sow a seed in the sponge, and then plant the germinated ones into the soil according to the proportion. When harvesting, pick them out together with the sponge. This can be used for plants such as bitter chrysanthemum and lettuce."

Xiao Ziqing's eyes lit up after hearing what Old Zhong said. Why didn't I think of it before?

And Lao Zhong looked at many utensils for soilless cultivation.

"These soilless cultivation can also be used. It can be stacked in multiple layers to grow the most things in the smallest space. It is clean and convenient."

Xiao Ziqing nodded: "But there is one thing that I think I need to learn thoroughly."

Seeing Xiao Ziqing's expression on his face Seriously, Old Zhong asked, "Master, please tell me."

"Ahem." Xiao Ziqing blocked it with his finger, "How do we kill the livestock..."

Old Zhong smiled, silently with incomparable pampering.

"Don't worry about this young master, just leave everything to me."

Xiao Ziqing shook his head, "I can't trouble you for the rest of my life. I have to learn."

Xiao Ziqing killed a lot of zombies, but not livestock.

After hearing Xiao Ziqing's words, Lao Zhong suddenly sighed. Xiao Ziqing was right, he was over fifty now, and he didn't know how much time he had left to live. If you spoil Xiao Ziqing wholeheartedly, and when he is gone, if Xiao Ziqing knows nothing, where can you find someone who takes good care of him like him?

"Let's talk about this when we have time. The young master should be hungry too. Is there anything you want to eat?"

After waking up and working all the time, Xiao Ziqing was really hungry. Looking at the flock of sheep not far away, he said:

"Hot pot, mutton hot pot." In the

cold winter, mutton hot pot has to be said to be the best choice. Although the space is as warm as spring, it can't resist Xiao Ziqing's obsession with mutton hot pot .