Chapter 10 Seeing Father

return

Rebirth of the chaotic space of the last days

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 10 Seeing Father

The northeast has already started to manage, Xiao Ziqing chose not a big place, but a small county near the coal production area. There were not many people there, but in his memory, it would become the safest world-class base besides the capital in the future.

The Northeast is also a grain-producing area, known as the North Big Cang, where naturally a large number of warehouses store a large amount of grain.

Since the place was not very big and there were fewer warehouses, Xiao Ziqing simply bought a few small farm yards to stock up on food.

When everything was on the right track, Xiao Ziqing decided to see Xiao Mo for the last time.

Before the end of the world, Xiao Ziqing had always resented him and hated him, but thinking about it now, although Xiao Mo did not treat him as delicately as his half-sister Xiao Ziyue, he never lacked him, no matter how much that stepmother provoked Xiao Mo to resent him Xiao Ziqing, Xiao Mo still didn't really make Xiao Ziqing sad.

Therefore, even though he hated the mother and daughter, Xiao Ziqing still wanted to see Xiao Mo again.

After more than 20 days of hoarding, there are only seven days left before the end of the world. After having a meal with Xiao Mo, Xiao Ziqing will finally buy another batch of supplies and then go to the northeast the day before the end of the world. There is no way to come back.

For Xiao Ziqing's return, even if it was just for a meal, Xiao Ziqing's stepmother Li Meiru was fully armed, as if facing an enemy.

Xiao Yue is only ten years old now, and under the influence of Li Meiru, she also hates Xiao Ziqing very much, because she is very young and her eyes are relatively clean. Xiao Yue hates Xiao Ziqing, Xiao Mo really thinks that Xiao Ziqing must have something unbearable The downside is annoying. But after all, it is his own son, Xiao Mo is also reluctant to really hurt someone.

Xiao Ziqing bought some supplements and arrived with Xiao Yuan and Lao Zhong. Xiao Ziqing was dressed in a black suit, a little formal and rigorous, with the same arrogance in his eyes and eyebrows, but for no reason there was a sense of maturity in the vicissitudes of life.

Xiao Moying came out and took a look at Xiao Ziqing, feeling Xiao Ziqing's strange maturity. I don't know if I missed something, why my son makes him, an old fritter who has been in the shopping mall for many years, feel a little unfathomable,

Xiao Mo doesn't know the reason, and feels a little guilty in his heart, he really has been doing it for a long time I didn't care about this son anymore, and I didn't even know when he changed.

"It's good to be back." Xiao Mo said with a smile.

The servant at the side took the gift from Lao Zhong and smiled respectfully at him.

Xiao Mo originally entered the marriage backwards. In the past, Xiao Mo was an unknown poor boy, but Xiao Ziqing's mother fell in love with Xiao Mo alone, and it was obvious that Xiao Mo was married, and the child born should have the mother's surname. , because my mother loved Xiao Mo, she also gave Xiao Ziqing the surname Xiao.

And Lao Zhong started to be the housekeeper in this family when Xiao Ziqing's grandfather was alive. Later, Xiao Ziqing's grandfather and mother passed away one after another, so Xiao Mo took over the Xiao family, which was later changed to Xiao's surname.

And Lao Zhong is still the housekeeper, but his prestige is not lower than Xiao Mo's at all, and even faintly shows signs of surpassing Xiao Mo. However, Xiao Mo also felt ashamed of Xiao Ziqing from the bottom of his heart, so he acquiesced to the existence of Lao Zhong. Later, Xiao Ziqing moved out of the main house when he was in college, and Lao Zhong left with him.

But Lao Zhong's prestige has not diminished because of his departure.

"Xiao Yuan and Lao Zhong are back too."

Putting the two of them together, I don't know if it's because in Xiao Mo's mind, Xiao Yuan's appearance is no different from that of a servant, or because Lao Zhong's status is too high for him to be compared with the young master .

Old Zhong bowed slightly, and said in an airy tone without saying a word: "Master, you are safe here."

After welcoming the three of them in, Xiao Ziqing entered the living room and saw Li Meiru sitting on the sofa with heavy makeup and a stately appearance. The three of them held up their hostess posture and smiled, but the smiles didn't reach their eyes.

"Ziqing is back, but it's strange to think that he hasn't come back for a while. I'm inconvenient, so don't suggest it."

Li Meiru didn't go to the door to greet her, and now she doesn't even bother to stand up. She just sat there and gave Xiao Ziqing a bad look. Salty eyes. I am so proud that I can't tell.

Xiao Yue wanted to stand up and say hello to her brother whom she hadn't seen for a long time, but she was pulled down without leaving a trace by Li Meiru, and even received a stare from Li Meiru.

Xiao Ziqing didn't care, anyway, after this farewell, I'm afraid we won't be able to see each other again, why should Xiao Ziqing care about this narrow-minded woman, such a temper in the last days, Xiao Ziqing knew that it was the most short-lived one.

Xiao Ziqing sat on the sofa, and a maid immediately brought fruit and tea.

Even though Xiao Ziqing has been away for many years, no one dares to forget that Xiao Ziqing likes the best Biluochun. Now even Li Meiru, who is in charge of the house, dare not touch every servant in this house, not only Xiao Mo disagrees, if she touches any one, it will alarm the old Zhong, and if the old Zhong comes forward, even Xiao Mo will not get any benefits .

Xiao Ziqing didn't drink tea either, just sat there and didn't speak.

There was a cold moment, Xiao Mo rubbed his hands, even though he was a shopping mall crocodile outside, he was still a little nervous in front of Xiao Ziqing. I have forgotten when the father and son last met. It seems that since Xiao Ziqing's mother died, Xiao Ziqing seldom talked to him.

After Xiao Mo married Li Meiru, he moved out not long after, and since then he has really rarely seen each other.

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes