c 147-148

return

Rebirth of the chaotic space of the last days

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 147 Soot Opening

    There was a threat in Sun Quan's words, and even a stone was pressed on the head of the director of the research institute.

    If the director of the research institute continues to instigate, I am afraid that he will be charged with evil intentions.

    The director of the research institute unconsciously praised Sun Quan for his cleverness. At this moment, he knew what to say to turn the situation around. Just now it was clear that the director of the research institute was threatening Sun Quan, and the kung fu of one sentence reversed the situation.

    The director of the research institute thought twice, and finally chose not to offend Sun Quan.

    "Look, it is said that smart people tend to think too much. In this doomsday, everyone can be regarded as an imaginary enemy. If you don't like to hear it, just pretend that I didn't say anything." The director of the

    research institute took a step back and told Sun Quan The calculation in her heart was not bad, but she put on a smile and said: "Actually, you are really asking the wrong person about this kind of thing. How do I really know Xiao Ziqing? What do you see when I am in the ability base?" How can you trust me as a think tank, but if he really trusts me and treats me well, can I leave the power base? Can Xiao Ziqing let me out? He has been guarding against me from the beginning to the end, how could I know his real weakness and A breakthrough."

    Sun Quan first took advantage, and then bought a good one to convince the director of the research institute of her difficulties. The dean of the research institute suffered a loss from Sun Quan once, so naturally he felt uncomfortable and didn't like Sun Quan very much, so Sun Quan said that Xiao Ziqing was wary of her dean of the research institute and expressed his understanding, because he really didn't like Sun Quan.

    "That's it."

    Sun Quan added: "I do have some information in my hand, and I can give it to you if you need it, but there is also the possibility that Xiao Ziqing deliberately disclosed to me the opposite information. If you follow the above Treat it as Xiao Ziqing's weakness, and you can't blame me if it is designed."

    Sun Quan said so, what else can the director of the research institute say? Even if Sun Quan gave him the information, it may not be true, and he will not be responsible for the consequences of mistakes.

    The director of the research institute might as well send a few more secret agents to Xiao Ziqing.

    After hanging up the video call, Sun Quan stopped working completely, sat on a comfortable chair and thought about something, and finally stopped the urge to report to Xiao Ziqing. Now Xiao Ziqing should already know what happened before and after, so she doesn't need to add more things to the snake, otherwise, if she is not careful, the officials will only be on guard against her.

    "Meow..." There

    was a cat meowing at the door, and the door was closed as thick as a cage door. Sun Quan's eyes became more gentle: "Come in." The

    door didn't open, but a circle of light appeared on the door, Immediately, the variegated hair gradually appeared from the aperture, gradually approaching. The last mixed-haired cat appeared completely, with only a solid color between the eyebrows. It raised its face and looked at Sun Quan with human concern in its eyes.