c 65-66

return

Rebirth of the chaotic space of the last days

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 65 Ignored by Cats

Helicopters don't have that much capacity either, but it's nice to have these cats in the space.

Xiao Ziqing squatted down, opened a small package of chicken livers in his hand, and almost instantly all the cats surrounded him. Xiao Ziqing quickly drove the space, and put all the cats surrounded into the space.

When it was finally quiet, Xiao Ziqing saw a cat standing there beside the helicopter, not moving. It was strange when he approached, and then he saw that it was a soot with mixed fur.

I stretched out my hand to Mei Huier and didn't hide, but I put my hands on Mei Huier's body to draw Mei Huier into the space, but I couldn't.

Xiao Ziqing frowned unknowingly, and tried several times in a row, but Mei Huier sat there motionless, and even licked her paw as if mocking Xiao Ziqing. Xiao Ziqing frowned, and turned to pick up Soot to study what was different, and even space couldn't do anything about it.

As a result, Mei Huier didn't even pay attention to it, jumped onto the helicopter a few times, and directly lay in the arms of Sun Quan who was lying on the seat, found a comfortable position, rolled up and fell asleep with Sun Quan.

Since childhood, it was the first time that Xiao Ziqing was ignored so thoroughly by a cat.

Looking back, I saw Xu Wenshi holding back a smile, and Xiao Ziqing with a faint smile. Xiao Ziqing turned around and boarded the helicopter with a grim expression.

Everyone, Xiao Yuan is driving the helicopter. For Sun Quan, the coma is probably God's blessing. She passed out and couldn't feel anything. She waited until the stronghold outside the villa. When she drove back to the villa, there was nothing Response, sleep until the next morning.

Coal Hui'er was very spiritual, neither screaming nor making trouble, and stayed silently beside Sun Quan. Under the dim light, he could hardly find the shaggy hair all over his body. At most, he could see a pair of round and reflective eyes Floating in the air, it's really a bit creepy when you look at it suddenly.

Sun Quan was carried to the bed, and Mei Hui'er crawled beside Sun Quan's pillow, with her tail on Sun Quan's neck, her eyes closed, and she seemed to be asleep.

Xu Wenshi was very interested in this cat that Sun Quan put on top of his heart, and said to Xiao Ziqing, "Brother Xiao, do you think it needs to be fed? Monster Sun cares so much about this cat, if he wakes up and finds it hungry, he won't go mad. "

Recalling what happened in the backyard of Sun Quan's house, basically everyone who saw it had psychological shadows, and they all deeply remembered Sun Quan's love of cats like life.

Xiao Ziqing was also full of curiosity about such a peculiar cat. After thinking for a while, he took out a small package of chicken liver from the space, opened the package and gave it to Mei Huier, who sniffed it without opening his eyes. , There was already a snoring sound in his throat, looking impatient.

It was the second time in a day that I was ignored by a cat.

Before Xiao Ziqing got angry, Xiao Yuan put his hand on Xiao Ziqing's shoulder and said, "Stray cats usually have a hard life, this cat must be exhausted, let it spend more time with Sun Quan, there are still cats in the villa. We still have a lot of things to do."