c 127-128

return

Rebirth of the chaotic space of the last days

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 127 has been replaced

    The author has something to say: It’s ready to be replaced~~hehehe~~

    thanks I love you soon, it’s only a lifetime, baby’s mine!

    Thanks Huafang Baby for mine!

    It's all spent!

    ps: Everyone is welcome to support my new BG article "Little Green Tea's Self-Cultivation" This article is sweet! ! !     "It's good to have dog food." Xiao Ziqing looked up at the ceiling, and suddenly smacked his lips, "What I miss most now is your Bai

    family's wine store. Don't hide, the last thing you need is good wine."

People have loved wine for generations, so it's okay to say anything else, saying that the Bai family has no wine is no different from swearing.

    Bai Hao didn't talk about the previous topic, and switched to: "It's okay to drink good wine as water, but... I don't believe that your family will allow you to drink." His

    eyes turned to Xiao Yuan. Xiao Ziqing's stomach is not good, whether it is drinking or eating spicy food, Xiao Yuan strictly controls it.

    Xiao Yuan saw that Xiao Ziqing was silent, and Xiao Ziqing understood what he meant.

    Bai Hao raised his eyebrows, and teased, "Ziqing, you are afraid of yourself."

    "He follows her husband." Xiao Yuan said expressionlessly.

    Bai Hao was stunned for a moment, then pointed at Xiao Ziqing and laughed wildly: "Sometimes you are suppressed too! Hahaha!"

    Xiao Ziqing didn't care either: "No one is willing to suppress you yet."

    "Damn..."

    After teasing for two In a word, tell each other what happened in the past two years after the end. I found all the warmth that I didn't feel in my relatives in Bai's house.

    "By the way, Baisha has a space ability. Does her space and time stand still?"

    Bai Hao sighed: "Actually, the thing that worries me is the stillness. Things don't change when they go in. My sister is still looking forward to planting things.

    " He is the only one who can both stop time and plant it.

    That's good, my space can be planted, and the things planted can also strengthen the body. I have saved a lot. I won't stay in Kyoto for long, so I will save more for you as an apology for not coming back all year round. "

    "Okay, go against the sky, brother!" Do you know how hard it is for us to eat a fresh fruit? Xiao Ziqing was quite proud: "

    It can also feed animals, there are all kinds of animals in my space." Those who fly in the sky and those who run on the ground swim in the water. It also reproduces very fast, and the space is almost unable to hold it. "

    Bai Hao stared at Xiao Ziqing for a long while: "Uncle Huai! Bring a knife, I'm going to chop this evildoer, murder and steal! "

    Bai Huai snickered and didn't move, and the two got into an argument again. In the