c 73-74

return

Rebirth of the chaotic space of the last days

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 73

Xiao Ziqing's power base became more and more famous and attracted a lot of power users within a few days. Of course, most of the power users are still waiting and watching.

After the supernatural beings come to the supernatural base, it is really the same as what is written on the signboard. There are many supernatural beings here. Not only are supernatural beings equal to ordinary people, but ordinary people have no intention of discriminating against supernatural beings. .

Such a reputation became even more famous, and many supernatural beings came upon hearing the news, and the number of supernatural beings soared.

Of course, these are things for later.

Right now, it is the second-order zombies that Xiao Ziqing is most interested in.

According to the memory of the previous life, there should be relatively few second-level zombies now, only a few, but after seven days, more than half of the first-level zombies will be fully upgraded.

People who were unprepared at that time did not know how much hardship they had to learn.

But what Xiao Ziqing has to do now is to first bring the people in his own base to familiarize himself with the second-level zombies.

Xiao Ziqing and Xiao Yuan personally led the team and went straight to the place given by Sun Quan where there were second-level zombies.

Originally, when the team heard that there were level-2 zombies, everyone felt a little bit uneasy, but with Xiao Ziqing and Xiao Yuan present, everyone had a backbone, and felt that as long as they followed them, they didn't have to worry about everything.

The place where the second-level zombie appeared was a small granary. No wonder it was discovered as soon as it appeared. I am afraid that someone had the idea of ​​​​hitting the granary, and it ended up being a disadvantage on the second-level zombie. In fact, the second-level zombies are not too scary, but their speed and strength are much higher than ordinary people and first-level zombies, but as long as they cooperate properly, it is not difficult for ordinary people to kill them. The reason for being demonized by people is just the fear in people's hearts. When in doubt, they don't want to step forward and risk themselves, so they subconsciously imagine how powerful and difficult the other party is to deal with, so that their cowardice becomes justified. The first step now is to eliminate the fear of the second-order zombies among our own people. Where the second-order zombies appeared, someone had already set up obstacles a mile away, and someone stayed there to remind passers-by at any time.

Seeing Xiao Ziqing and the others walking over swaggeringly, the target was the granary.

The man kindly reminded: "Men! Wait, are you going to the granary over there? I advise you not to go! It is dangerous, and several waves of people have been lost, and many people have been eaten. All of them have turned into zombies, and now there are more and more zombies inside, so don't go there!"

Kindly reminded Xiao Ziqing that he would not refuse, and turned around and said, "Don't worry, we are prepared."

Seeing that Xiao Ziqing and the others didn't listen, The man stopped reminding him, and only murmured when he was far away: "We all know the danger and we have to go, isn't this courting death?"