c 165-166(final)

return

Rebirth of the chaotic space of the last days

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 165 Final Chapter One

    The roof, the roof of the villa can clearly see all corners of the entire base, of course, this is still temporary.

    People are becoming more and more able to adapt to the apocalypse. In the scorching summer, people who still needed umbrellas for shade in the past two years, otherwise they were prone to burns, are now able to shuttle freely under the scorching sun.

    Of course, it is also possible that the power of the sun has decreased, and it is not as tortured as it used to be.

    Construction teams can be seen everywhere, demolishing one house and building another, tearing down the bungalows that have been built so hard, and building a standard six-story residential building.

    Since the ability base became the first special administrative region in China, many people have sharpened their heads and wanted to squeeze in. Even those forces that do not want to be merged by the government have come to Xiao Ziqing and asked to be merged into the ability base.

    But Xiao Ziqing also made a decision that made everyone unbelievable. It was obviously the best time to grow stronger, but Xiao Ziqing closed the city gate and said nothing. In the future, unless there are special circumstances, no one will be accepted. The base maintains the current level just right.

    Of course, the biggest reason is for the official. Now that the relationship between the two parties is just on the balance line, if Xiao Ziqing doesn't know how to stop and continues to grow at this time, wouldn't it be a thorn in his side?

    Xiao Ziqing is not that stupid.

    From such a long distance, the vitality on the faces of the workers could still be seen, and Xiao Ziqing felt his heart swell, happy and satisfied.

    Busy and fulfilling. Although the days when I would pick chrysanthemums and see Nanshan leisurely under the eastern fence are getting farther and farther away, but it's not bad if it goes on like this.

    Suddenly, hands were wrapped around his waist, and his ears were itchy from the air current.

    The body is hugged from behind, and the mutual warmth gathers together and gradually heats up. At this moment, there is nothing happier than this.

    "It's too hot, let's go back."

    The voice in Su's ear was intoxicating, Xiao Ziqing turned around and hugged his lover tightly to stop him.

    After the lingering kiss, Xiao Ziqing's words still carried the usual arrogance: "I can't get enough of my achievements."

    Xiao Yuan laughed: "Indeed, the savior?"

    Xiao Yuan's teasing fell into Xiao Ziqing's ears, and Xiao Ziqing stretched out his hand Twist Xiao Yuan's face, the more familiar he is, the more he loves to joke. A few years ago, he had to think about what he said a few times, so be careful. Now that he has become a lover, he dares to make fun of him wantonly.

    "What's wrong with me being the savior? Don't forget that the entire base relies on me for food!"

    "Including me." Xiao Yuan touched Xiao Ziqing with the tip of his nose, and his breath gradually became serious. "Enter the space,"