c 105-106

return

Rebirth of the chaotic space of the last days

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 105 Talking about Attack and Shou

    Gao Qian was taken aback. He heard that Xiao Yuan was not easy, but he didn't take it to heart. After all, as long as there are conditions, a high-ranking person will not allow a master by his side, let alone a person next to him.

    But I didn't expect Xiao Yuan to be so powerful.

    "Calm down! Calm down! Speak up if you have something to say!"

    Xiao Yuan glanced at Xiao Ziqing, saw that Xiao Ziqing was not looking sideways, and then looked at Yingying Yanyan's twenty men and women, and when he thought of the dirty thoughts they were thinking, he felt furious , Xiao Ziqing is his treasure, how can he allow others to blaspheme?

    "I like to eat quietly, and I can't bear to be disturbed. Since you insist on keeping these accompanying guests, I can only invite them away." Xiao Yuan sat there motionless, but the twenty people seemed to be grasped by invisible big hands. . As soon as Xiao Yuan finished speaking, the window of Tiedu suddenly opened wide, and twenty people were thrown out one by one in an orderly manner.

    They were all struggling and shouting, but they couldn't move, they couldn't cry out, but those terrified eyes were particularly penetrating.

    Without any extra words, Gao Qian's cold sweat has already come down.

    "Then Mr. Gao, can we have dinner?" Xiao Ziqing didn't even smile politely, and looked at Gao Qian coldly.

    Gao Qian understood that this matter was messed up, and the good impression he finally left on Xiao Ziqing was also ruined.

    "Okay, let's have dinner. I didn't think about this matter. I just thought Mr. Xiao, you are a young hero, and you are more angry than ordinary men. Mr. Xiao Yuan may not be able to stand it alone."

    Before Xiao Yuan could speak, Xiao Ziqing sneered : "You think too much, it's not my fault, I just need to lie down."

    This is the first time Xiao Ziqing admits which one is under the pressure, or when an official like Gao Qian personally admit.

    Xiao Ziqing didn't seem to know what he meant, and continued: "So you don't have to send pussies to my bed, I don't like that."

    Who would have thought that the master of the dignified base would be oppressed? Even if they were oppressed, how many people would dare to admit it so generously?

    Gao Qian didn't know what to say for a while, and he didn't react for a while. The subordinate who was standing on the side reminded him to come back to his senses, with a stiff smile and a bit embarrassed: "Yes... I misunderstood, I didn't expect Mr. Xiao to be so good."

    After speaking, some contempt flashed in his eyes. Xiao Yuan's method, now began to suspect that Xiao Ziqing was the canary, only if Xiao Yuan liked it would be the master of the base, and it might even be just a shield pushed out, the real power is in Xiao Yuan's hands, pushing Xiao Ziqing out to resist Danger.

    After all, in a normal way of thinking, who would be able to be raped emotionally and willingly by a normal man, especially a man's man?

    Xiao Ziqing caught it and shook his head secretly. No wonder Gao Qian has been suppressed by the other two people. With such an IQ, it will be a matter of time before he is swallowed up.