Chapter 40

return

Rebirth of the chaotic space of the last days

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 40

Xiao Ziqing was so smart, he had a smile on his face when he heard this, only Lao Zhong, who was familiar with Xiao Ziqing, understood the coldness contained in this smile.

This woman is smart. She first blocked Xiao Ziqing's mouth with "delicious food and drink without asking for anything in return", and then said "I can do everything, but I won't ask for nothing" so that Xiao Ziqing had no reason to refuse. After entering the villa, according to the first In a word, Xiao Ziqing would be slapping himself if he wanted them to do something as reward.

In other words, after they enter the villa, they can eat and drink well and do nothing.

The man with the big tongue deliberately went to talk to Xu Wenshi and asked his wife to bring the poor child to pray for Xiao Ziqing.

No man may be able to refuse the prayers of a woman and a child.

The little boy looked about four or five years old, his eyes looked at Xiao Ziqing pitifully, and his expression looked hopeful.

Then, the little boy suddenly cried without warning. The woman quickly comforted her softly: "Baby, don't cry! Are you hungry? Don't worry, this kind brother has a good heart, and he will have something to eat soon."

No one would cry without warning, and neither would children Same. Xiao Ziqing learned how people's expressions change when she was very young. Before crying, there will be a certain process. Whether it is the suffering of grievance, despair or pain, there will be an expression of emotion before. If there is no process of expression, Then there is only one possibility, and that is external stimuli.

Just now the little boy was still looking straight at Xiao Ziqing, with ignorance in his eyes, it is impossible to cry on his own, the answer is easy to see, it was made by a woman.

The scene instantly entered a strange atmosphere. The man with the big tongue had a happy expression on his face, as if he had expected that he would enter this villa soon, and enjoy everything that was difficult to enjoy before the apocalypse like last night.

However, it seemed that Xiao Ziqing's cruelty far exceeded their expectations.

Xiao Ziqing avoided the woman's hand, turned back to the car, opened the gate and drove the car into the yard.

The man with the big tongue saw the right moment, pulled his wife and son over and smiled and said, "What are you doing in a daze? The door is open, go in quickly! You are really a good person, and there are still many good people, don't you think so?" The

woman also coaxed her son: " Hurry! Don't cry, we have a new home, thank you brother!" The

little boy also listened to his mother, and said crisply: "Thank you brother." The

car drove into the gate, and Xiao Ziqing rolled down the window He said to Lao Zhong expressionlessly: "Close the door tightly, and any stranger who dares to come in will let the dog go, regardless of life or death!"

Lao Zhong naturally understood Xiao Ziqing's words, nodded, and before the family of three could react, he had already pulled him away. Xu Wenshi pushed the family of three out and closed the gate tightly, and the dog was tied to the gate, watching them covetously, an absolute deterrent.