c 159-160

return

Rebirth of the chaotic space of the last days

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 159

    The door opened, but Xiao Ziqing didn't let others open the way, and strode in to look around.

    In fact, the interior decoration is still very good. This mall used to be biased toward European-style decoration. After the official royal army occupied it, in order to show its "royal blood", some gorgeous things were added.

    Although they claim to be descendants of the Qing Dynasty, it is ironic that they wantonly use European and American styles.

    "Everyone has worked hard, your arrival has really helped us a lot!"

    The high-ranking zombies outside have basically been dealt with, and the remaining official royal army can do it themselves, and there is no need for Xiao Ziqing and others to be overqualified.

    Xiao Ziqing took a look at everyone, and before leaving, he glanced at the photos of the official royal army management, and there was no top leader.

    "It seems that I'm not welcome as a guest. How many of you are the ones receiving us?"

    Xiao Ziqing went to the table by himself, and someone put tea, but Xiao Ziqing didn't drink it.

    Xiao Ziqing's arrogant tone disturbed everyone present. After all, Lin Zixian came to their territory. Although he came to rescue the siege, at least he had to act like a guest.

    "Mr. President has something to do, but he has already ordered you not to neglect all distinguished guests."

    Xiao Ziqing sarcastically said, "Busy? Busy packing up and running away? Our group of people called all the way, and none of you saw it. I thought that when you said that you were about to fall, you were about to kill people, and that you were closing the city gates to watch the fun?"

    Xiao Ziqing spoke out what the official superpowers were thinking. Originally, the official royal army and the government were enemies, and it was a pity that they came to rescue them. In the previous battle, some brothers died in the battle. In the end, when Baba came to the rescue, the other party actually huddled in his own camp and enjoyed the benefits. How could there be such a good thing in the world?

    The man who came to entertain him was rather dark, wearing a leather jacket and looked quite imposing. He frowned and said, "Are you exaggerating? It's because we lost too much in the battle with the zombies, so we will Rest and recuperate behind closed doors."

    Xiao Ziqing nodded and said, "That's right, if it wasn't for the fact that I couldn't do what I wanted, I wouldn't ask for help from the government. Then ask again, isn't your so-called Mr. President going to come out?"

    Just as Xiao Ziqing finished speaking, a man in a cheongsam The plump woman stood at the top of the stairs, and said to Xiao Ziqing downstairs with a tender voice, "Mr. Xiao, our Mr. President wants to see you, as long as you are alone!"

    Xiao Ziqing waved to his temporary subordinates first, signaling that they don't have to worry, stood up with steady steps, and went upstairs with no expression on his face.