Chapter 35 Xiao Yuan coma

return

Rebirth of the chaotic space of the last days

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 35 Xiao Yuan coma

Turning around, Xiao Ziqing met Xiao Yuan's worried eyes, felt amused in his heart, walked over and patted Xiao Yuan's shoulder, even though he was having a fever, it was still terribly strong, and the hand felt very good.

The middle-aged man had a panoramic view of all this, and was so disgusted by the zombies that he kept retching, Xiao Ziqing glanced at him and said without blinking.

"The things in the zombie's mind are very important, and they are very precious, even more precious than materials." The

middle-aged man also tried to calm himself down and said respectfully: "Then shall we go to the warehouse?"

Xiao Ziqing looked at Xiao Yuan: "No, let's go."

Compared with the things in the warehouse, Xiao Ziqing was more worried about Xiao Yuan. Now he just wanted to send Xiao Yuan back quickly. Now that there are more and more zombies, Xiao Ziqing is proud but not complacent. He didn't think he could take the unconscious Xiao Yuan out of the pile of zombies intact.

Xiao Yuan stopped Xiao Ziqing: "I'm fine, at least go to the warehouse, it's a pity to go straight." It's

rare for Xiao Yuan to talk so much, but Xiao Ziqing just pretended that Xiao Yuan was confused.

"Go home, there should be more zombies in the warehouse than here."

Xiao Yuan stood there as motionless as a mountain, and it was the first time that he firmly opposed Xiao Ziqing's decision.

"I'm fine." For some reason, Xiao Yuan always had a wonderful feeling in his heart, as if...something was waiting, which made Xiao Yuan, who obeyed Xiao Ziqing's words, oppose Xiao Ziqing's decision for the first time.

Xiao Ziqing frowned, looked at Xiao Yuan for a long time and finally sighed, don't look at this guy who obeys his words, but he is a live donkey when twisted.

He went straight into the car and sat in the driver's seat. Xu Wenshi was not sure about Xiao Ziqing's attitude, so he followed carefully and asked, "Then where are we going?"

"Warehouse." , Let the middle-aged man sit behind and lead the way.

Seeing that Xiao Yuan seemed to have a fever, any middle-aged man was terribly afraid at first, but when he thought of Xiao Ziqing as a living god, he relaxed and gave Xiao Ziqing the way.

Xiao Ziqing did not forget to continue the "magic stick", and occasionally said a few inscrutable words to convince the middle-aged man that he was just a fairy pretending to be a normal person according to the master's order, and then went all the way to the back warehouse.

Pointing to a container stairway built against the wall, the middle-aged man said: "Just walk up here, there are a lot of things there, there is a freezer in the basement, in fact, the door is broken, you can open it with your hands, and there are all kinds of things inside." It's something that breaks easily."

Xiao Ziqing nodded, middle-aged men are basically useless at this time, after thinking about it, he took out a set of equipment from the space, anti-slashing clothes and pants, a helmet and a sharp fire-fighting weapon. Ax to a middle-aged man.