Chapter 4 I only believe in you

return

Rebirth of the chaotic space of the last days

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 4 I only believe in you

Xiao Ziqing felt a little strange when his wrist was grabbed by the man he loved, but he didn't struggle, tried to slow down his emotions, and nodded.

"That's right, it's the kind of living dead in Western movies, similar to Chinese zombies."

Xiao Yuan frowned. What Xiao Ziqing said was too shocking, but it was because it came from Xiao Ziqing's mouth that he couldn't help it. Believe and think to believe.

Xiao Yuan looked at the book that disappeared and reappeared in his hand, and said in a deep voice, "Why did you tell me?"

According to Xiao Ziqing's character, he would never say anything in this life, because although Xiao Ziqing was arrogant, he was also very smart. If this ability is discovered by outsiders, he will definitely be dragged to the research institute for direct slice research.

Everyone is innocent, and the reason why pregnant women are guilty is clearer than anyone else in their identities.

Xiao Ziqing smiled, raised his chin proudly, and gave Xiao Yuan the answer that made his heart beat faster in an instant.

"I only believe in you."

Xiao Yuan lost his mind for a moment, looking at Xiao Ziqing with a little inexplicable expression. Satisfied with Xiao Yuan's reaction, Xiao Ziqing waved the ring in his hand.

"This is a relic left to me by my mother. I accidentally hurt my finger this morning and dripped a drop of blood on it. Then I became his master and got the space in it."

Xiao Yuan pondered for a moment: "I can Go in?"

Since Xiao Ziqing chose to tell him, he naturally wanted to get a deeper understanding. Only in this way can he do as much as possible for Xiao Ziqing when possible.

Xiao Ziqing shook his head: "I don't know, I haven't tried living things, and I don't know if other people besides me will be in danger."

Xiao Yuan looked at Xiao Ziqing, and always felt that he hadn't seen him overnight. People, a little more strange feeling, although those eyes used to be proud, but clear to the bottom, but now they are a little more mature from the vicissitudes of life.

Xiao Yuan didn't like this kind of change very much, he would rather Xiao Ziqing remain pure and under his protection all the time, and couldn't do without him.

Xiao Yuan is Xiao Ziqing's elder brother in name, but in fact he is his personal bodyguard. From the moment Xiao Yuan was by Xiao Ziqing's side, he was ordered to protect Xiao Ziqing with his life.

At that time, Xiao Yuan only regarded him as an order, which was no different from killing and fighting, but from the moment he saw Xiao Ziqing, he decided that it had nothing to do with the task he received. Guard this person.

He is willing to spread his wings, let Xiao Ziqing play in his arms, and let him go through the endless wind, rain and frost.

"What do you want to do?" Xiao Yuan asked.

Xiao Ziqing said without hesitation: "Collect materials, use all means to collect as many materials as possible."

Xiao Yuan frowned slightly: "Your status is quite special, if you buy materials wantonly, you may be suspected of conspiracy, In addition, there is still a month of doomsday, if someone thinks of your previous actions after the doomsday, they will definitely investigate you, which is not good for you."

Xiao Ziqing nodded: "I understand, so I want to use some connections and divert some routes, at least Don't be suspected within this month, and then leave the capital."

Xiao Yuan raised his eyebrows in surprise: "Why?"

There is Xiao Ziqing's father in the capital, although he is now living with his stepmother and half-sister , but it is really good for Xiao Ziqing, the only son.

Xiao Ziqing's father, Xiao Mo, is one of the eight richest people in the Great Xia, so even in the end of the world, he will definitely have a lot of resources and strength. Is there a better place than here?

Xiao Ziqing shook his head: "The capital is not suitable for me."

According to Xiao Ziqing's memory, his father Xiao Mo turned into a zombie immediately, and his stepmother was four months pregnant at that time, she cried and made trouble Hanging himself three times, he must say that he has to raise two children alone, and he is not as good as Xiao Ziqing, a big man. Take as many bribed relatives as possible to occupy as much property as possible.

At that time, the zombies had just arrived, they were very easy to deal with, and they were quickly brought under control. The money was still very convincing, and Xiao Ziqing clearly agreed to give most of the property to their mother and daughter, but they didn't expect them to cry every day, even There was a faint intention to drive Xiao Ziqing out of the house.

At that time, all Xiao Ziqing thought about was Xiao Yuan who was overseas, and in a fit of anger, he left the capital alone to find him.

But Xiao Ziqing never expected that the zombie would evolve, and its ability to spread was so strong that even if it was caught, it might be infected.

So far, Xiao Ziqing's three years of hell-like life have just begun.

Now that he was reborn, Xiao Ziqing had Xiao Yuan by his side, so he still chose to leave the capital. The so-called relatives in the capital are almost all towards the stepmother, and there are so many involved after the end of the world, it is inevitable that they will be pushed out as a shield at some point.

Now use this month to prepare enough resources, and then leave the capital with Xiao Yuan, find a strange place, and live an ordinary life. It's better than dealing with zombies in the capital while also guarding against those so-called relatives.

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes