Chapter 9 Crazy Reserves

return

Rebirth of the chaotic space of the last days

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 9 Crazy Reserves

In the days that followed, Xiao Ziqing and Xiao Yuan used various means to secretly install various houses into the space. Xiao Ziqing always felt that it was not enough, even if the house he stored was enough for him to use for several lifetimes, it was still not enough.

The post-apocalyptic water is heavily polluted. It is not a virus, but the spread of a mutant plague caused by corpses. This plague only affects humans and only spreads in water. At one time, some experts believed that it was specially developed by some anti-human people. Virus.

However, even if the scientists tried their best, they could only minimize the infection rate. The drinking water provided in the survival base had to be bought and exchanged, and there was a certain chance of dying from the plague.

In this way, whoever was filled before the end of the world is undoubtedly the most precious existence.

Not only bottled mineral water, Xiao Ziqing simply bought a lot of large jugs and filled a lot of water.

All kinds of staple food, canned food, dry goods, and meat are sold as much as you can.

Xiao Ziqing was the most exquisite in everything before the end of the world, but after the end of the world, he was always hungry, and in the end of the world, there was an extreme shortage of salt and jelly beans, but the human body was indispensable. Xiao Ziqing not only bought a lot of salt, but also bought a lot of pickled products, all kinds of pickles and cured meat.

Xiao Ziqing had always looked down on such heavy-tasting food in the past, but in his previous life, Xiao Ziqing once went to the south to rescue a country man, and his family entertained him with the bacon that he has been reluctant to eat since the end of the world. It was what he ate for more than half a year The taste of the first bite of meat has made Xiao Ziqing still fond of it.

Now Xiao Ziqing tasted the bacon again, not sure if it was because of something added to it, or because it lacked the feeling at that time. Although the bacon was still delicious, it had lost the feeling that made him intoxicated at the beginning.

Xiao Ziqing deeply remembered that Xiao Yuan liked to eat chestnuts, especially fried chestnuts with sugar. It was also because of Xiao Ziqing's brains that he made an order of a thousand tons all at once, which really surprised Xiao Yuan.

The awakened Xiao Ziqing felt that he seemed to be going too far, so he could only cover up and say that nuts are good for the mind and nutritious.

In fact, Xiao Ziqing himself felt that this excuse was far-fetched, but if he didn't say it, Xiao Ziyuan naturally didn't ask any more questions.

Xiao Ziqing also hoarded a lot of compressed and individual soldier food. This kind of thing occupies a small area and has high calories. It is definitely a hot existence in the last days. If a piece of compressed biscuit is eaten properly, it can last a person's life for several days. It is definitely a must-have item for home travel .

The drug Xiao Ziqing directly signed contracts with several drug processing factories, and even brought in some of the world's top medical equipment.

In the last days, a small cold can take away a life, and a needle wound may germinate infection and lose a life.

In the previous life, he couldn't get any house after all his efforts, but now Xiao Ziqing can easily hoard more supplies than some small bases.

Clothes are needed many times, and strong clothes are needed even more. There are several clothing processing factories under the Xiao family, but Xiao Ziqing is afraid that Xiao Mo will suspect that he has cooperated with many companies and customized many assault jackets that are not breathable, and anti-slash uniforms and even bulletproof vests are more needed.

□□ and cold weapons needless to say.

All kinds of outdoor survival supplies, no matter foreign or domestic, as long as they are in contact with each other, regardless of their quality, they will all be scraped clean without being suspected.

Lighting at night is a luxury in the last days, the power is precious, and the battery is discontinued. Candles are consumed one by one, gasoline and diesel are precious materials, kerosene is scarce, and people have to get used to living in the dark or going to bed early.

Xiao Ziqing bought a large number of candles, whether they were for home use or for outdoor use. There are also a large number of flashlights, searchlights and other items that can be illuminated.

Xiao Ziqing also saw kerosene lamps on the Internet by chance, and bought hundreds of them out of curiosity, and put them in the space. Anyway, the space is infinite and can hold many things.

In the space basement, time is still, and the food put in is not afraid of spoilage. While Xiao Ziqing put in a lot of fresh fruit, he also bought a lot of junk food that he didn't even look at before, such as KFC and even roadside stalls.

Then you can see that all the electricity in a snack street is turned off, and they work overtime to make their own special snacks, and then every half an hour, they carry big and small packages into the prepared large trucks and drive away to specific places. Go, for fear of losing the original taste and taste.

For several days in a row, although tired, they have earned several times the money. At this time, even the stingy boss will give the waiters who work overtime for several days enough to make them forget the tired overtime pay.

Seeing Xiao Ziqing buying a lot of these junk foods, Xiao Yuan couldn't help frowning, let's not say that the oil and salt are too much, Xiao Ziqing's stomach is sick and he can't bear it, those roadside stalls and snack bars don't know what they use, and Xiao Yuan really eats it in his stomach Worried about Xiao Ziqing's body.

Xiao Ziqing didn't care about it at all. In the last days, such delicious things were cherished very much, even if Xiao Yuan stopped him, he would not let go.

Xiao Ziqing rented hundreds of large warehouses in the cities near the capital. In order to avoid suspicion, each warehouse is only used once, and when the room is filled, it is turned into a space. The warehouse is completely locked and no one is allowed to enter.

Anyway, the rent is one month, and the end of the world after one month, it doesn't matter even if someone finds out.

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes