c 129-130

return

Rebirth of the chaotic space of the last days

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 129 Baibaisha

    Xiao Yuan knew Xiao Ziqing well. But unfortunately, no matter how greedy Xiao Ziqing is, the official will not easily come up with research results.

    Even for Xiao Ziqing, they couldn't trust him completely, and they would definitely keep a backup guard. Similar to the fable that the cat taught the tiger how to climb a tree but did not teach it to climb a tree.

    "When Baisha and the others have time, they will visit the capital. Let's leave the capital and continue traveling."

    "Go home." Xiao Yuan said with a

    smile, "I'm getting more and more homesick." I have been away from home for a long time." The

    fact is true, the two of them stayed in the space most of the time, and according to the speed of space passing, they really haven't been home for a long time.

    "Are we returning with a full load?" Xiao Yuan said.

    A large number of weapons were obtained in exchange for the fruits produced in the space, and the combat effectiveness of ordinary people in the supernatural base has been steadily improved.

    "However, I think the authorities will continue to make deals with us. By the way, not all of these thermal weapons may be needed. If we continue to trade, we will have enough thermal weapons to sell in supermarkets. "

    Even people with supernatural powers will be used to carrying some lethal wooden warehouse weapons on their bodies, because the supernatural powers are exhausted. At this time, they can only rely on hot weapons such as wooden warehouse weapons to gain a little hope of survival.

    "This is up to you." The

    two were having dinner at night, eating the food that Lao Zhong left for them in the space before leaving. Lao Zhong considered that the two of them would enter the space to hang out, so the food he prepared was enough for a long time. And even after eating, when the two of them are too lazy to cook, the box lunch they made before can still be eaten, at most the dishes are simpler.

    Xiao Ziqing's cell phone rang. When I first came to the official base, the communication equipment given to the two by the official, Kyoto and some cities and counties around Kyoto can receive signals, which is enough to meet the usual communication needs.

    Xiao Ziqing picked up the phone and looked at the caller ID on it. It was a person whose name was in the address book but did not call. white sand.

    Xiao Ziqing had been in the base for some days, but the two of them hadn't had much contact.

    "Baisha?" Xiao Ziqing even wondered if they had the same name and surname.

    "It's me." The familiar good voice came over, mature and stable, just as confident as the last time we met.

    "Remember to call me?" Xiao Ziqing teased.

    "Both and each other, you didn't call me."

    "I didn't even know your phone number was in the phone." Xiao Ziqing explained.